The Walls are Flooding In and Jim's Unlocked Amulet?

————<•>————

'Well, you already look like a cockroach'————<•>————

————<•>————

I watched nervously as Merlin dropped the pieces of the amulet on the marble table, a thoughtful sigh leaving his lips as he analysed the pieces carefully.

"Hmm, this thingsmagij went here, and that doohickey, well..." Merlin mumbles to himself as he puts the pieces together, pausing as another rumble shook the ground. "Would you please be quiet?"

"It's not us, it's the rubble!" Toby whisper yells to the man.

"Get out soon" Aaarrrgghh grunts making me nod.

"Use some of the rubble to seal off this chamber and buy us some time" Blinky tells the group.

"This could be trapping us in here and inevitably suffocated us" I say to the troll as I start to pick up a pile of crystals laying on the floor, dropping them near the entrance to seal it off.

"Well, it's better then drowning" Claire shrugs as she drops another pile on the ground.

I suddenly pause as I look to my hands confused.

"What am I even doing?" I mumble as I use my powers to levitate a ton of rocks and crystals, holding them infront of the wall.

"I fear we haven't much time" Blinky says nervously as I continue to hold up the rocks in a wall, nervous to let it go in fear of them all falling.

"I'm doing my best. It's been centuries, do you understand?" Merlin says annoyed as he continues to screw random things together.

"Okay, let go" Blinky tells me, causing me to turn to him unsure.

"Are you sure? I think it'll-" I start but Blinky just shakes me off.

"It'll hold! Let go" Blinky instructs making me sigh, lowering my hands.

The rocks seem to stay in place for a few seconds, before they all go tumbling down making us jump back.

"Uhh, can we get an ETA on the fixing there, Merle?" Toby nervously calls to the old man. "Mind if I call you Merle?"

"Not if you mind spending the rest of your life as a cockroach" Merlin tells Toby annoyed as he glances back to us, before turning back to his work.

"Well, you already look like a cockroach" I joke to the boy, getting a huff from Toby. "Oh come on! I'm joking!"

"You've used that joke too many times for it to be a joke" Toby says with a pout.