Finding Jim and Love Confessions?

————<•>————

'We love every version of you, Jim'————<•>————

————<•>————

Claire ended up portalling herself to me after I didn't come back for a good twenty minutes, and together we portalled back to the group.

"There you are! We thought you got lost" Toby cackles as Claire and I walk through the portal.

"I did get lost. I was stuck in a really tall tree and couldn't be bothered getting down" I explain to the boy with my arms crossed before I realise someone isn't here. "Where's Jim?"

"We thought he was with you?" Claire tells me.

"He was too fast, I lost track of him" I tell them as Claire holds out her staff, attempting to find him.

She grunts as nothing happens, only a pathetic black wisp that soon disappears.

"I can't find him with the staff. It's like it doesn't recognise him anymore" Claire explains with a worried expression on her face.

"So Jim's out there by himself? He shouldn't be by himself right now" I stress as I start to fiddle with my hair.

Jim's always been quite self conscious. Whether it be about not being a good enough Trollhunter or his looks. And now that he looks the way he does, he's at his most vulnerable. He can pretend all he wants, but I know he's struggling.

If anything, Jim as a troll is weirdly nice looking...

Who am I kidding, he's hot.

"And it's almost daytime, he can't be in the sun" Claire reminds, only furthering my worry.

"Then we have to find him" I say.

————<•>————

The group all quickly split up. I decided to look through the woods we were in, deciding that maybe Jim got lost. After around twenty minutes of yelling for him, I decided that he wasn't here.

I sigh in frustration as I swat a branch away from my face, only to cry out as it comes flying back and whacks me in the face.

"Oh for gods sake! You stupid branch!" I yell as I grab the branch and attempt to pull it out, only to sigh in embarrassment as I realise I'm weaker then I thought.

I awkwardly clear my throat and let go of the branch, glancing behind me to make sure no one saw my pathetic attempt to pull out a branch from a tree.