Goblin Attack and Mother-Daughter Fights?

————<•>————

'Oh, now you want to be there for me and know about my life'————<•>————

————<•>————

The silence after was deafening as the parents sit there in shock.

"Oh" Javier mumbles, breaking the shock as he sits down next to my mum. "Well, at least that's better than the alternative, am I right?"

My mum simply elbows the man in annoyance, not taking her eyes off me.

"Everything my mother said is true" Jim explains looking at Barbara.

I watch as a small smile appears on Barbara's face, clearly happy that he's finally admitting it.

"I am-" Jim starts to say before groaning as I elbow him. "-we are...trollhunters"

Claire and I awkwardly smile as Toby does a jazz hands with a small 'ta da'.

The silence after was worse than the first as we wait anxiously for our parents reactions.

"That's enough of this nonsense" Ophelia suddenly says as she stands up. "We are leaving"

"Sit down and let them finish" My mother says as she stares at me with a mixture of confusion and hurt.

Ophelia doesn't argue for once and instantly sits down.

"Kiddo, maybe you should show them rather than tell" Barbara says as she grabs Jim's amulet off the table and throws it to the boy.

"Nana, you might want to turn down your hearing aid" Toby says as his nana does what he says. "And could you pass me that thingy?"

"Here you go, War King" His nana chuckles as she throws the handle of Toby's hammer towards him.

Toby holds it in front of him before taking a deep breath and pressing the button, his warhammer appearing as he starts to float in the air as all the parents watch with dropped jaws.

Claire smirks before holding her hand out for her staff.

"Azazazuth-Kinekh-Thoon!" Claire yells as her staff flings out of her fathers hand and flys into her own, the girl spinning it around her before it starts to glow purple as the parents gasp.

"Alright, sorry mum" I mumble as I close my eyes, my hands glowing a bright F/c as I hear all the parents gasp again.

I open my eyes and hold my hands out, levitating all the objects in the living room, as well as the couches as the parents gasp in shock, holding onto their seats tightly as they float in the air.