Chapter 3- Werewolf attack and release

Ana's pov

Ana was changing into her hoodie shirt and a pain of dark purple shorts, She was sitting in the couch of her Father's quarters, " Ana, Are you alright?," Dad asked. I turned to him and nodded. He sat next to me. " What's wrong, dear?," He asked.

" I'm worried about Hermione and the rest, It's getting late now," Ana said, Severus comforted his daughter and ruffles her hair softly.

" They'll come back soon," Her father said going back to his office to grade some papers. ' I'll find them and bring them back before they get detention again,' I thought and put on my black sands

I step out of dad's quarters and run to Hogsmeade where Harry and the others would be going, ' I hope I can make it in time,' I thought and speed up

I step out of dad's quarters and run to Hogsmeade where Harry and the others would be going, ' I hope I can make it in time,' I thought and speed up. I got up from an abandon house and heard an arguement at the top.

I hurried up the stairs, " Well who do we have here?, A blonde hair it seems to be familiar," I heard a man's voice, He has black hair and it was messy just like the man Papa describe before to Mr. Dumbledore.

" There's no mistake, You are Ana right?, Severus's daughter," Lupin said.

" Are you professor Lupin?," I asked. He nodded. " I'm sorry I didn't get to know you that much, I'm a new professor in hogwarts." He said. I glance to Harry and the trio, giving a ' what are you three doing here' look.

" Come out Peter!, Come out! and play!," He was getting close to the trio. Then dad came out of nowhere, "Expelliarmus!" Dad block Sirui's attack.

" Papa?," My father turned to me and gave me a glare that everyone would fear, I flinch and look down. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ana ran to Hermione and Harry, glancing to Ron's pet rat where she grew suspicious about, " And this child, Hannah's daughter, How she looks like her dead mother," Siruis said, Harry push the little girl behind him, being her shield.

" Don't touch her," Snape sneered at the other man, " Severus please now," Lupin tried to protest, when Siruis protested and soon it turn out to be an arguement.

" Look at you two, arguing like an old married couple," Snape spat. Siruis's gaze land to Ron's rat, " There he is, Boy! put him down!," Siruis said. 

" Sir, He is my friend and I refuse to leave him," Ron tried to say in the most not stuttering way, but Ana knew he was scared.

" PUT HIM DOWN, BOY!," Lupin pulled out his wand making Ron flinch and made him drop his pet, Siruis tried to hit the rat.

" Remus, get him!," Lupin finally aim the rat, The rat turn into a human man and glance to the group, " Remus, Siruis, How it has been so long," Peter said. Ana then flinch and felt like she had met this person and felt like he had something to do with her mother's death.

" My, Little Ana, How you have grown, I see you have your mother's face and hair and everything but have your father's eyes," Peter said, ' How dare him?!,' She thought.

" Is something wrong, Ana?," Hermione asked, The little girl was quiet. " Move," Ana said in a low tone like Severus's.

She raised her leg and attempt to aim Peter, " I said move!," She said and end up breaking the whole building. " Manta's strong power, I see," Peter said and saw the little girl slowly transforming into more like a snake.

Her marks started to show and a large horn is revealed an her eyes turned from black to bright but horror green eyes, more like a snake, A large mark was forming into her left eye. She growled and glare at Peter.

" I am amaze, such power and yet you don't know how to control it," Peter said, He pulled out his wand and pointed it at the young girl.

Hermione and the trio were shock of the event happening infront of their eyes, even Severus is, He never saw his daughter's snake form and it scared him, There was no sign of the sweet and gentle daughter, only a powerful and full of strength girl.

" Shall we get started?,"