Chapter 8- meeting Grandpa and Grandma/Apologize

Severus's pov

I massaged my forehead gently, ' Lose her forever?, What does that mean?,' I thought.

' Hannah, I wish you were here for our daughter for me, maybe Minerva's right, Maybe I'm a bit harsh,' I thought and glance to the time.

8:00 pm.

' It's already late, She must be asleep,' I thought and went to her room, I opened the door silently. Only a little space on the door.

Ana was snuggled in her warm blanket, I went to the side of her bed and peck her forehead and caress her forehead and get some of her bangs out of the way.

Ana's pov( In dream)

I woke up in a place where everything is white and it was like in a hallway, ' It must be the afterlife,' I thought.

" Tobias, look, it's her, Ana," I heard a woman's voice, I shield my face from the bright light.

" I believe it is her, Eileen darling," A man said.

" Um, Who are you?," I asked.

The couple seem confused of my question.

" Who are we, Oh, Sweetie, Were your grandparents," Eileen said. I stared in complete confusion, How come I never know about them.

" Are you Papa's parents?," I asked. They nodded.

" Oh, No wonder, Grandma looks like Papa," I said, They giggled and we chat for a while before I will wake up.

" So sweetie, What brings you here in the afterlife?," Grandma asked.

" when I fell asleep my dream was this, I think it was because I'm sad," I said.

" What do you mean with that, Ana?," Grandpa asked.

" Well, After I disobeyed Papa, He was so angry that's the first time I have seen him that angry, I was so scared, I think Papa even hates me now," I said and started to sobbed a little.

" You know, Ana, I was never that much of a father to Severus," Tobias said, Ana looked up to her grandfather .

" I never thought that it had affected Severus causing him to be cold, even in our last breaths, He didn't come for us," Tobias said.

" I never thought he would even do it to his own child, so I hope you can fix your relationship with your father unlike me and your father," Tobias said.

I nodded, until I noticed they were starting to disappear.

" I think it's for you to wake up, Sweetie, Goodbye for now, and never forget we love you, Ana," Eileen said. Ana snuggled in her grandparent's warmth.

I woke up and found myself in my room in my bed. I sighed, ' Another day of being alone,' I thought and change out of my sleeping clothes.

I changed into a brown overall with a  shirt underneath. With brown shoes.

I brushed my hair and decided what to do now

I then got my sewing equipment and sew my teddy bear that has a little rip on the side.

I heard a knock on the door, I sighed and opened it and saw Papa and Grandma.

" Good morning," I said.

" Good morning, Ana, did you just woke up?," Minerva asked.

" Yes, but I got change now," I said.

" Ana, You're breakfast is here, eat now while I speak with your grandmother," Papa said, I brought the breakfast in my room and close the door gently.

Third person's pov

" How long is this gonna take?, Severus, How long?," Minerva asked her son-in-law.

" Just give me some time, Minerva, can't you see this big pail here," Severus said.

Minerva sighed in thought when is Ana's punishment gonna last, in hopes that Severus would change it, if this goes on, Ana could have a chance of losing it. The sealed would be broken again.

" I leave now, You better fix your mess, Severus," Minerva said.

Ana was done with her breakfast and wipe her mouth with a napkin. She carried the plate and place on her desk.

Ana laid on her bed and decided to sleep when her door was bust open.

" Ana, would you mind if we talk for a bit?," Papa said.

Ana nodded and got off of her bed and walked out of her room.

This was the first time she was out of her room since the incident.

Her father sat on the couch and signal her to come with him, She sat next to him and it was quiet for now.

" Your grandmother told me how I was like my father, and I refuse to acknowledge it, Until I realize how you were there by yourself from days turn to weeks, You were there in you room," Severus said.

He was getting anxious why his daughter was so silent, I mean she is silent but never this silent.

" You know, The next day when my punishment started, Manga told me that if I die you would just forget me and find new happiness, I refuse go believe it, but then I realize that you didn't come to my room to talk to me or kiss me goodnight, you only come to my room for give me my meals," Ana said in her cold tone..

Severus brought the girl to his arms and muzzled on her head and repeatedly kissing her head, whispering how sorry he was.

" I'm sorry Baby, I didn't mean to let you think about that, I should have been gentle with you, for you have a bigger problem than any of us," Severus said.

" Sorry Dada, I didn't mean to disobey you, I'll be a good girl from now on," Ana said and sobbed on her father's arms.

" Oh, You're always a good girl, I'm happy to have a daughter like you," Severus said.

He then remembered how sad he was when his father yelled at him, now Ana gets to feel it as well.

" Tonight you'll be sleeping with me in my room," Severus said. Ana nodded and fell asleep again on her father's arms.