Chapter 4- out of control

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hermione and the trio were shocked of what is happening in front of their eyes, How Ana has now transform into a human snake, fangs started to grow on her teeth. 

" Manta has now taken full control of her physical form now, Ana will be twice as powerful as you saw a while ago," Snape told the three teenagers. 

Peter tried to get away only to receive a strong kick in the head, " Get away, You Brat!," He cut her right leg making her fail to kick for the second time.

" Ana!, We have to help her professor!" Hermione said. Snape saw Hermione's arm bleeding.

" Miss Granger, You are bleeding, One slip of that blood and you might have to fight Ana," Snape said. Hermione stared to the little girl whos leg got cut off.

 " I never Manta would get a brat to be his-," Peter was then cut off when He met the ground with a blink of an eye. The trio were shocked as well, Ana's leg regenerated that  quick.

' Her leg, It regenerated that quick, than that means, her power is an equal to my lord's!,' Peter thought, When he was stomped on the ground again, Ana grinned like a monster already and repeatedly kick Peter's head, until it was bleeding.

" Expelliamurs!," Ana was slammed to a tree, enough to make Peter escape, She growled and tried to catch when she smelled the flesh of blood. She gaze to Hermione's wound and sprint to her.

She was about to attack Hermione, When Severus hold back his daughter and place a wood on her mouth between her fangs, " Ana, You have to calm down!, Control Manta!," The little girl growled and slammed her head against her father's forehead, making Snape let go of Ana.

Hermione whimpered and hid her wound. Ana sprint to Ron and scars his arm. " Ahh!, Harry!, Ana is out of control now, We have to get the other professors!," Ron said.

" No!, They do not have to see Ana in this state, Especially Professor McGonagall," Lupin said. The full moon was slowly rising and Lupin had to get away before transforming.

McGonagall's pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Professor!, A problem in Shrieking shack!, Your students and Professor Snape is there as well as your granddaughter," Professor Moody said, I gasped. " I'm afraid, Your Granddaughter has finally lost it already," Alastor said.

" Lead me to them," I ordered, He nodded.