chapter 25- The curse necklace

Third person's pov

Ana was outside of Hogwarts, enjoying the snow an cold weather.

She then heard a scream and heard Hagrid called on the trio to step behind.

" Don't touch it, anyone of you," the half-giant warned the three sixth year students.

The three nodded in agreement.

" did, miss Bell, had anything to do with this necklace?," Mcgonagall asked the young girl who seem to be friends with Katie Bell.

" No, but I believe, I have warned her about it," She said. Then she was dismissed.

" Why is it, when something happens, it's always you three?," the elder woman asked.

" I'm sorry, professor, I have been asking myself for the past six years," Ron said.

" Oh Severus," The dark professor came to the elder witch's side.

" do you know about it?," Minerva asked.

On her way to dumbledore's office, Ana overheard her grandmother and father's discussion.

" it was malfoy," Harry bluntly said.

" that's a strange acusation," She said.

" indeed, your evidence," placing down the curse item before facing the sixteen year old boy.

" I just know," Harry said.

" You.....just......know," Snape said, staring at the Gryffindor trio.

" I believe it's best for you three to go back now," Minerva said and the trio left.

Ana hide behind the pillar walls, and saw her grandma and papa leave after the Gryffindor trio.

She went to Dumbledore's office.

" Sir, Are you here?," Ana asked as she went inside the office.

" Ana, Dear child, I'm sure you have something to discuss with me?," Dumbledore asked. She nodded and took a seat.

" So what are we here to discuss about?," He asked.

" So, about the spy mission you told me, I believe papa would be in danger," She said.

" Why do you believe so?," He asked.

" Papa and aunt Cissy, Draco's mother had formed somewhat of a pack, the unbreakable bond and there was another woman as well," She said.

" described her, Dear child?," He asked.

" she had curly hair black hair and I believe she is aunt cissy's sister, despite having different hair colors," Ana said.

" Thank you, Ana, I think you leave now before Severus will be worried," headmaster said.

" alright, thank you, Headmaster " Ana said before leaving the office.

It was already dark, her father was gonna whoop her butt again.

" Hey little snape, You still here?," she heard draco's voice called out to her.

" Why hello there, Mr. Malfoy," She teased and giggled.

" aren't you supposed to be with uncle sev?," He asked.

" yeah, I'm on my way to his chamber now, see you later, Draco," She said and left him and went to her father's chamber.