chapter 24- New potion master

Ana's pov

It was the next morning, it was still early, I got change into a grey dress with long sleeves and white tights, I braided my hair and put on my black doll shoes.

After I got ready, I left the room and search to papa, until I saw him asleep on his desk?.

" Papa?," I shook him gently, waiting for him to wake up.

" Papa, Wake up, It's morning," I whispered.

He must be in deep sleep, I sighed and decided to do the next thing, I wrote a little note that I'm leaving the chamber.

I place the note on his desk and left the chamber.

I roam in the quiet halls of Hogwarts, there was still no students and I think most of the teacher are still preparing for the day.

' It's so quiet, I never knew Hogwarts would be this quiet,' I thought and bumped into something or someone..

I rubbed my head and heard a meow of a cat.

" Mrs. Norris?," I thought and saw the elder cat with her master by her side.

" Oh, Mr. Filch, I see you're awake," I said and stood up.

" Well, Last thing I note was that everyone was still in bed, including you, Young snape," He said, picking up Mrs. Norris.

" Well, I woke up early today, And decided to take a quick walk, before the chaos begins," I said, Mr. Filch chuckled.

" I see, We'll meal time is almost beginning to start," Mr. Filch said, " might as well, get ready, and wake papa, see you later, Mr. Filch." I said and went back to the dungeons.

Mrs. Norris Meow sadly, " I know, sweet, I know, I think that child wouldn't last long with the war going on, I'll sure miss her," He said and patted his cat's head.

Third person's pov

Ana returned to her father's chamber, She noticed that her father was gone from the desk.

' Where did papa go?,' She thought and look through the chamber with her serpent eyes.

" Papa, are you in your room?," She asked, her eyes returned to normal after.

" Ana, there you are, I received your note though," Severus said.

" oh, Breakfast is starting soon, Papa, might as well, get going," Ana said.

" please go ahead, little snake, I'll catch up to you," He said. Ana nodded and left the chamber again.

She went to the great hall and was meeted with a lot of students.

' Alright, here goes nothing,' She thought and enter the great hall.