Chapter 13- Unforgivable curses

Third person's pov

Third person's pov

Ana was taking Draco to the defence against dark arts class, just because he's a ferret now, doesn't mean he still can't attend his lessons.

Ana brought her notebook and quil and ink for to take notes.

She enters the classroom and sat at the side where there is a small desk.

" Here you go, Draco," Ana place Draco on her desk and brought out her notebook and quil and ink from her bag.

" Now, who can tell me the three unforgivable curses?," Professor Moody asked.

Ana raised her hand, the whole class turned to her. " Yes, Ana?," He asked and walked towards her.

" The imperius curse," Ana answered.

" Yes, Exactly, Three points to Ana Snape," Moody joked, Ana giggled. The whole class chuckled.

" May I borrow Draco for a moment, Ana?," He asked.

" Um," Ana glance to Draco who was shaking. " it will only take a minute," Moody said.

" I guess it's fine," Ana hand the ferret to Moody.

" Imperio!," Draco felt his tiny body being squeezed, His body was manipulate by Boody.

Ron and Harry laughed at the sight with Hermione smacking their heads.

Moody passed Draco over to Ana back.

" Now who can tell me the other two, I believe Ana knows so I except some else in this classroom " Moody said.

Longbuttom raised his hand slowly.

" Yes, Longbuttom was it?, I heard Professor spourt said you have an excellent work in Herbology," Moody said.

" The Cruciatus curse," Neville said.

" Yes!, Come, Come," Moody got a spider from the jar.

" Crucio," The spider squeak in pain and was like tortured.

Neville seem to be uncomfortable.

" Stop it, can't you see he's uncomfortable!," Hermione said from her seat.

Draco was shaking from his experience, Ana rubbed his belly and peck his head.

Moody walked over to Hermione's desk, " I believe you can give us the last curse, Miss Granger, " Hermione shook her head.

" Avada Kadavra!," The spider instantly dies.

" The killing curse, one shot you would be dead, and one has survived it and he is sitting in this classroom," Harry glance to the defence against dark arts professor.

Ana packed up and went to the Great hall where Geogre and Fred are trying to put their names on the goblet of fire even if they're not of age.

" Draco, Don't you think that's silly now," Ana said to the ferret.

The door swung open and revealed the headmaster of dumbstrang and his student Viktor krum.

" Draco we should go back to Papa, I believe he finished the potion already," Ana said. Brought Draco to the dungeons.

She knocked on her father's office door. No responds.

" Papa, Are you here?," She asked. She entered the room and found her father in his potion room.

" Papa, Is the potion ready?," Ana asked.

" Oh, Yes, right here," Severus said.

" Alright open your mouth now, Draco," Ana said. The ferret did as he is told, sticking out his tounge.

" Just a small drop will do," Severus drops a small portion of the potion.

Draco was then turned back to a human, " I'm Back!, I'm finally Back!, Wait till I get those two!," Draco said.

" That won't be necessary Mr. Malfoy," Severus said.

" Papa, already place them in detention for two weeks for their harming a student," Ana said. " And I got all of the notes so you can study it," Ana said showing her notebook to him.

" Thanks, Little snape," Draco said and thank his godfather for the help.

" Come now, the Goblet of fire canidates will begins any moment now," Severus said.

" Let's clean up first Papa, because this sure is a mess," Ana said.

" Oh right, I sure did make a huge mess," Severus scratch his neck, Ana giggled and helped her papa.