Chapter 28- Manta appears again

Third person's pov

Ana is dressed in a grey dress longsleeves reaching her knees, and with a pair of black lace boots.

Her hair is being braid like a headband.

" Miss snape, Master malfoy has request your presence in the Main room," One of the house elf said

" Alright, I'll be there in a minute," She said.

" oi, Brat, You forgot about me?, you think you got rid of me?, Huh?!," Ana sighed.

" Manta, do you mind if you give me a time to even think, I don't even know why, Uncle Lucius is letting go downstairs," She said before blocking manta out of her mind.

She exit on of the guest rooms of the malfoy manor and went downstairs.

Where there was Harry and his friends.

' Why are they here?!, Out of all of the places!, why in the world are they here!?,' I snap from my thoughts when I felt Bellatrix's hand on my shoulder.

" Dearie, I believe they recognize you, perhaps they would wish to talk to you," she said.

Ana set forward to the trio, bringing harry's ear close to her.

" I'll get you three out of here, just wait for a little longer," Ana whispered, Harry nodded.

" Wormtail, take them dungeons," Ana ordered.

' I'll save you three, just wait for a little longer,' She thought as she face the mad woman.

" I knew my lord was always right about you, Dear snape," She said.

Before facing the goblin with the gryfinddor sword.

But little did they know

" expelliamus!," Harry disarm Lucius, getting the wand out of his hand.

" Stop!," They turned to hormine being held dangerously on the throat by bellatrix.

Until, a squek was heard. Dobby unscrewed it and let it drop, landing directly to Bella and Hermione.

Bella was forced to let go of the girl, in order not to be hit.

" foolish Elf!, you tried to kill me!," She said. Stepping towards the teenagers.

" Dobby was never met to kill!," The young elf excalimed.

" I should have kill that mud-,"

SNAP!!!

Ana kicked Bella across the Malfoy main room, Her snale form was starting to appear, her once black eyes turned green and hef marks were appearing.

" Never call Hermione that, you woman!," Manta and Ana's voice collab.

' The one that Severus said has finally came!,'Lucius thought, the magic flowing similar to the dark lord was obvious now.

' Ana's snake form, it's so different seeing it in person,' Draco thought.

" YOU BRAT!, you almost killed me there!," bella exclaim healing her wounds and broken bones.

" I should have made sure that I killed you," Ana growled.