Chapter 22- The black sisters

Third person's pov

Ana gets ready for the day, She wore a grey with white circular collar dress and white tights, with black doll shoes.

Ana braid her hair into two.

Ana done her hair and went downstairs to her home and saw her father riding the daily prophet while sipping on his fire whiskey

She heard the door knocked and decided to open it.

" Aunt Cissy!," She said as she saw two women, one with black hair and her aunt Cissy.

" Hello, Ana, is your father home?," Nacrissa asked, Ana nodded and led them to the fire place with her father and worntail.

" run along, worntail, " Snape shoos Peter out of the room.

The two women were offered a drink.

" And here I have forgotten, who might this little one be?," The black haired woman asked.

" Ana Snape, She's my daughter and Minerva's granddaughter," Severus said and held his daughter in place.

" Oh, I see, strange, Somehow I feel such aura in this little girl's body, so familiar," the woman said.

" Bellatrix Lestrange," The woman offered her hand to the little girl. Ana glup and shake her hand with the woman.

" Now that we knew each other, let's begin to business," Bellatrix said.

" my son, Draco, He's just a boy," Nacrissa said fiddling with her glass of whiskey.

" i can't change the dark lord's mind, but I do have something to help Draco," Severus said.

" You?, the dark Lord told you?," Bellatrix asked. The black haired male, Ana was feeling something was wrong, She went to her father's side and hug him.

" I don't trust him cissy, as should Draco!, His words could just be nothing and crawl back to where it came from, shame," Bellatrix said.

" Take out your wand," Severus demanded.

" Ana dear, do you mind and go upstairs?," Nacrissa asked, Ana nodded and went upstairs, probably not in her room but just in her hallways to listen to their conversation, it's not her fault, it was still part of her mission as spy.

A bright light was locked into Nacrissa and Severus's wrists.

" Do you Severus Snape watch over Draco Malfoy, as he attempt to fulfill the dark lord's order?," Nacrissa asked.

" I will,"

" and will you do everything in your power, Protect him from harm?," Bellatrix leaned into her sister's arm.

" I will,"

" and if Draco fails the task, will you be able to do it?,"

" I will,"

The unbreakable vow was form and if one of them attempts to break it, that would die.

Ana heard everything and kept it in her mind, She was ready to report this to Professor Dumbledore.