Chapter 9- summer/ meeting the malfoys

Third person's pov

After Severus and Ana apologize to each other, they were close again like they used too before their big arguement.

Today is the last day of the school year and Severus was packing his things before he can go back to spinners end.

After they were finally home, Severus thought about visiting the Malfoy's.

" Ana, Get ready, Were going to the Malfoy's," Severus said.

" Ok!," Ana said and went to her room and get change. You see, Ana is always close with the Malfoy's since they were her father's friends and they were with him in the difficult times.

She got change into a green dress with doll flat shoes.

"Papa, Please do my hair!," Ana whined. Severus sign and get a brush and tied a ribbon on the left side of her head.

" Alright, ready to go?," Ana nodded and went to their chimney and got a flow powder.

" Malfoy Manor," Green flames appeared before them and they vanish.

They arrived at the giant gate of the Malfoy manor, " Ready to see, Uncle Luci and aunt cissy?," Severus asked. Ana nodded.

Severus and Ana went to the door and knock. The door opened and saw Draco.

" Uncle and Ana, what brings you here?," Draco asked.

" Just a visit, Mind if we come in?," Draco nodded and opened the door for them.

" Draco!," Ana jumped to his arms and snuggled in his arms.

" Severus, Ana, it has been a while, how have you two been?," Nacrissa asked. With Lucius behind her.

" Aunt Cissy!, Uncle Luci!," Ana went down from Draco's arms and went to her Uncle and Aunt.

" Princess!," Lucius said and brought her to his arms and snuggled her, with Nacrissa as well.

" How about you children go to the garden and play, Draco that would be nice for you, sweetie," Nacrissa said. Ana and Draco nodded and went outside.

" Severus, I heard what happened, How was Ana when the seal was broken?," Lucius asked, Even if the world viewed him as a cruel man, He deeply cares about his son's and Goddaughter's well being.

" When the seal broke, I was terrified of her, her blood thirsty nature and she was bloody strong as well, She almost killed worntail," Severus told them.

" Minerva said if the seal breaks again, we might lose her for good and she will go wild," Severus said.

Nacrissa gasped with tears flowing down her cheeks, She was terrified if she loses her goddaughter to a monster.

" All we can do now is to keep her before the war begins," Severus said.

" that if you want to help?," Severus said.

" Of course, Severus, My and cissy will help the little one, at all coast," Lucius said.

" Thank you, both of you, me and Ana are so grateful to have you both as her Uncle and Aunt," Severus said.

The three of them glance to Draco and Ana playing tag.

" You know, I wouldn't know what would happen to me if I lose her to a monster within her, I'm scared one she will finally lose it," Severus said thinking about her incident a few weeks ago.

" She won't Severus, as long as she keep her mind the people she loves, She will never be gone," Lucius said.

" I hope so," Severus said, gazing to his daughter being the happiest child in the world.