Chapter 15- Hogsmeade shopping with the girls

Third person's pov

After Harry was annouced as triwizard champion, Everyone has been talking behind his back, it hurt little Ana seeing her close friend being talk like that.

" Ana, how about you go with the girls on hogsmeade, I think there shopping there for the yule ball," Severus said.

" Are you sure, Papa?, You will be by yourself," Ana said.

" I'll be fine, little snake," Severus said and patted the child's head.

Ana went to the great hall to search for her friends and found them sitting in the gryffindor table.

" Hi Hermione!," Ana walked to the fourth year girl, " Oh Hello there, Ana, I hope your father has agreed for you to come with us?," Hermione asked.

" Yes, Papa said yes!," Ana beamed.

" Hey Hermione and who is this?," A bright red haired girl came to the table, I think she is a weaslely.

" I'm Ana Snape, I think you were still a second year when I first came here, that's why you didn't really met me yet," She said.

" Oh, you seem quite smart for your age, I'm Ginny Weaslely, nice to meet you, little snape," Ginny said.

" Nice to meet you too, miss Weaslely," Ana said.

" Alright, let's go now, Ana," Hermione said and hold little Ana's hand.

In Hogsmeade:

" Wow!, It's so nice in hogsmeade when it's winter!," Ana exclaimed and gather the snow to her palm.

" Alright, Ana, don't get stranded, we still need to get what we came here for," Hermione said, Ana nodded and went to her side.

They went to a little store and where all of the hogwarts female students go to get their dresses for the ball.

Meanwhile for little Ana seems to her the dresses were off her age, she saw a black owl coming her way, and drop a package. She saw a little note and open it.

Dear, Ana

I found you something to wear for the yule ball at hogwarts, I hope you like it.

                                                                                                          - Love, Nacrissa Malfoy(Aunt Cissy)

She smiled to the owl and gave a small bow in thanks, " I'll write to Aunt Cissy," She said, the owl chirped and fly away.

She glance to the dress it was a white blouse over a green dress with a belt around it over her knees.

" Ana, I see you have found your dress, I have found you something nice," Ginny said and showed her a green ribbon clip for her.

" Thank you, Ginny, You shouldn't have," Ana said.

" No problem, Ana, I just couldn't handle it," Ginny said.