Chapter 59.5 - Trust

( Takeyama POV )

I lounged around in my room.

After talking with Chiaki on the phone for a while, I decided to finally go ahead and get some useful work done today.

I lifted myself off my bed, and quickly typed a short and crisp message to a certain someone. After proofreading the message, I hit the 'send' button, and watched the message get read almost immediately by the recipient.

I smirked at my phone screen, and waited for the show to start

________________________________________________________________________________

A polite knock was heard on my door, and I slowly stood up, getting myself ready to receive the guest.

I opened the door.

"Hello, Takeyama-kun!"

An overly cheerful and vibrant voice greeted me. The girl had short, beige-colored hair, and a body that any girl would kill for.

"Hello, Kushida-san. Do come in," I said, making myself sound as polite as possible, since I could see a few first years on the floor as well. I didn't want to expose Kushida just yet, so I acted like nothing was out of the ordinary.

"Ok!"

She pranced into my room without a second thought, and I slowly closed the door behind me, and double-latched it.

"You're an asshole."

Kushida immediately turned around, her face contorted in rage. "Why did you call me here? And what do you mean, 'I'll turn your school life into hell' ?!"

"That was just a figure of speech," I replied calmly. "Just to get you here as soon as possible. I need this job done by today, after all."

"Tch. I'm not doing any of your work. I can't believe you double-locked the door. What are you planning to do? Molest me?"

"I have no interest in molesting you," I said. "You're here for a simple reason. I need you to transfer 300,000 Private Points to me, right now."

Kushida looked at me like I was some sort of maniac.

"300,000 Private Points? What the hell? Why would I give you my Private Points?"

"That's none of your business. I need them by today."

"Fuck off."

I sighed, and played back the recording of her screaming and ranting about Horikita. "If you don't, I'll release this to the school."

Kushida's expression morphed into one of pure rage and terror, all in one. "You son of a bitch....."

"Well, I'm a sadist, you see?" I replied amicably. "Besides, I'm not asking you of much. You were the VIP of the Dragon Group, and you achieved outcome number 1. Which means you received 1,000,000 Private Points from that exam as well. So 300,000 Points shouldn't be much of an issue, right?"

"Why do you even need 300,000 Points? You're just going to extort points from me because you have a recording?"

"If I were to extort points from you for no reason, I would have started doing so much earlier," I responded. "I'm asking you for points because it's necessary for the class. I'm not liable to give you an explanation. If you disagree, I'll release the recording."

Kushida pursed her lips in frustration, and stayed silent, staring at the ground.

"..... fine," she finally responded. "I'll cough up."

She slowly took out her phone, and within a few moments, transferred the entire amount of 300,000 Points to me.

"It's done here, right?" she asked me. "If you release that recording, then I'll drag you down along with me, Takeyama."