Epilogue

Jerseys POV

Ringgggg

"Wow, Jim. Never expected you to call me." I say with a smirk.

"You blew the orphanage up, didn't you?" Jim asks.

"Not the innocent girl anymore, am I?" I ask.

"Why did you do it?"

"Isn't it obvious? I wanted to seek revenge after everything that's happened!" I yell.

"I thought you were only there for a day." He says.

"And that one day in my life was a living hell!"

"Why seek revenge on that one day?" He asks.

"I didn't just seek revenge because of that! I wanted to show Gotham what they deserved! I wanted them to know how it felt to lose a family! And better yet, innocent citizens who deserved better!" I shout.

"You can change. It's not too late!"

"Mhm, sure it isn't. I wish you could've told my brothers that! Oh well, I guess I'll just continue the family tradition for them!" I chuckle.

"Where are you?" He asks.

"Oh Jimbo, I can't give that away. Besides, you're the detective, figure it out!" I yell.

"I will find you. And you'll go to jail like your brothers!" He says.

"Ooh can't wait! Good luck finding me then. But, you might wanna hurry. Because I'll just keep killing people until you find me." I say.

"Jersey, please. You're better than this." He says.

"Jersey? Sorry, Jim. But Jersey Valeska is gone. You can call me... queen of hearts!" I hang up and throw the phone in the ocean. It's time this city changes. And not for the better!

They'll find me again someday. And I'll be there waiting for them with the biggest smile on my face! And they won't take me to jail. Because they'll be laughing... with me! Ha! It'll be too easy! I'll stop them that way!

After all... there's nothing more contagious than laughter!