Chapter 1

Jersey's POV

1 month before...

"Burn it down, brother. Burn it all down!" The recording says.

"Oh no, not again," I say. I can't believe it. I watch as Jeremiah tries to fight the insanity gas. Unfortunately, it's too late. He's gone insane. I ran out the door and went to Bruce's house. A few minutes later, I arrive and ring the doorbell. Bruce opens the door and shows a smile on his face.

"Hey, Jersey. How's everything going?"

"Bad. Can I stay here?"

"Yes, of course. I'll have Alfred make us tea, and we can talk."

"All right, thank you so much," I say. We sit down in the living room, and after a few minutes, Alfred brings tea. "Thanks, Alfred."

"So, what's going on?" Bruce asks as he drinks his tea.

"Jerome got to him," I say.

"Got to who?"

"Jeremiah."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I went to talk to Jeremiah. When I was leaving, he got sprayed with insanity gas." I say as Bruce's eyes widen.

"Oh, my god. Stay away from him!"

"I will. I'm not taking the risk of trying to be evil again. Speaking of evil, I was right."

"About?"

"Why Jerome became insane. Jeremiah put chips in our neck that can make us evil."

"Has he ever tried to make you evil?"

"No. I'm scared that he might do it now, though. Since he's insane like Jerome." I say. I rub my head, trying to get all the things out of my head.

"Well, you're welcome to stay as long as you want. I'll make sure nothing happens to you." Bruce says. He puts our cups on a tray, and Alfred takes them back to the kitchen.

"Thanks, Bruce," I say as I hug him. "Um, I forgot, there's something that I have to do."

"Which is?"

"I have to go back." I sigh.

"Back where?"

"The cemetery."

"Are you sure it's safe? Jerome's followers are probably insane at this moment." Bruce asks as he holds my hand.

"I'll be fine. I promise"

"Are you sure it's safe? Jerome's followers are probably insane at this moment." Bruce asks as he holds my hand.

"I'll be fine. I promise."

"Okay, be safe. Love you." He says. I give him a hug and kiss before I go.

"Love you too." I leave and go to the cemetery where my brother died. After a few minutes of walking around, I find Jerome's grave. They changed the gravestone again. It reads 'Here Lies Jerome Valeska. Second time's the charm!' I sigh and start to tear up. I then sit right next to his grave.

"Hang onto your hats folks cause you ain't seen nothing yet!" I hear in my head.

"H-Hey Jerome. It's me, your favorite sibling. Except, I might not be now. Well, you're dead again. Someone killed you again. I wish you didn't have to die. You didn't deserve this. Jeremiah made you this way. Y-You were innocent." I say. I start to hear others laugh. I hide behind the grave and look to see who it is. Oh no, it's Jerome's followers. Fuck! Bruce was right!

"Brothers and sisters, let's raise a glass to our fallen leader. To Jerome!" The guy says.

"To Jerome!" Everyone says.

"Why so sad, bozos?" I hear someone say. Who the hell is that? "Did you think they could get rid of me so easily?" Oh my god. Jerome, he was on a video. "Well, okay. So they did. I'm dead, but let's not dwell on negatives. I have one last party to throw. First, on the to-do list, dig me up. Dig me up!" Holy shit.

"You heard him!" The guy shouts. "Come on, clowns! Dig him up! Get Jerome! We're going to dig you up, Jerome! Do you hear me? Come on out of there! Come on, dig, dig, dig!" I grab my phone and dial Bruce's number.

"Jersey? Is everything okay?" Bruce asks.

"No! Jerome's followers are digging him up!" I say.

"Oh no... you need to leave right now!"

"I'll try, but I don't want anyone to catch me-" I say until I feel a sharp pain in my neck.

"Jersey, are you okay?!" Bruce says. I felt dizzy, then passed out.

Hey everyone! I'm trying not to update this story so much. But, due to what's going on in the world, I have more free time. So if I update a lot, I'm sorry! Again, I have the time now so I'm trying to take advantage before I become busy again. Hope you enjoy this chapter! I'm letting you know, this story will be more 'original' than from the tv show. Yes, there will be some chapters from the show, but more original. Thanks for reading!