Wedding Day (Erik)

The whole kingdom of Sniflhem was bouncing and busy. Lanterns, candles, lights, crystals, flowers decorated the town center and lit it up so pretty. The wedding was being held by the big waterfall in the middle of it. Erik wanted the wedding to be there because that's where he grew up. Of course, you were more than happy to do it there. After all, that is where his sister and the vikings that raised them lived. Of course they were invited. When the viking leader reserved a letter stating that the boy they took in so long ago was getting married, he knew that Erik had finally made it. Erik finally became a man and he wasn't the weak boy they took in so long ago.

Currently the You were sitting in the church at the front of the building helping Mia get into her flower girl dress. At first Mia whines and cries saying that she didn't want to wear it. But you quickly changed her mind when she saw how pretty she looked in it. You were already all dressed up with hair, nails, and makeup done. It was a 4 hour process but all the girls agreed that it was very worth it. Queen Frysabel even came by once in a while to give everyone updates and the amount of time left. Her, Krystalina, and the rest of the gang were a big help in making this day happen. They all helped with the decorations, helping you pick out a dress, and everything in between.

Erik was in a little house across the way with Light, Sylvando, Rab, and Hendrik. Erik looked at himself in a tux with a blue tie that Rab had to help him tie. He wasn't used to being this dressed up so it was a little uncomfortable. "You will get used to it lad." Rab said with a smile, Erik nodded and smiled back. He had Rab and Light helped him pick out a tux, with Light being Erik's best man. Sylvando looked at the time and gasped. "Oh the wedding is just about to start, dearlings!~" He went over to the stairs and shouted "Oh Erikkkkk!~ We need to head to the altar, it's almost time!" Erik's eyes widened and he froze up. "Oh crap already?!" He slightly panicked but Rab patted him on the back. "No need to fear you made it this far haven't you. Can't get cold feet now." said Rab. Erik took a deep breath and nodded "Yeah you're right. Let's go." and with that they both headed down the stairs and out the door with Hendrik, Sylvando, and Light following.

Jade walked in with her light blue bridesmaid dress on. Serena, Veronica, and Jade were the bridesmaids, Jade being the maid of honor. Mia the flower girl. Jade smiled seeing you so happy. She walked up to you as Mia walked out of the room to go with Serena and Veronica. "The wedding is just about to start. Are you ready?" she spoke in her calm tone. You stood up and nodded grinning ear to ear. "Yes, more than ready even!" You both giggled and you all walked out of the church heading to the wedding.

Erik was standing by the priest excited but still a little nervous. He looked around and saw the town people starting to show up and take a seat. Not only That but family and friends you have made on your journey were showing up. Queen Frysabel and Krystalinda sat down too. The viking showed up and sat in the middle rows. That made Erik even more nervous. The guards were the ones sighing people in and guarding everything. Then after what seemed like forever the music started. The bridesmaids and groomsmen started walking down. Serena walked with Light, Veronica walked with Sylvando, and Jade walked with Hendrik. When it came Mia's turn she kinda froze and looked at everyone. Remembering that she had one job. She walked down with her basket of rose petals and threw them in the air. She stood next to Veronica.

Finally the bride's theme started playing and everyone stood up. You walked around the corner with your bouquet of lilies and roses. Erik felt the time stopped as he looked at you. He was trying to find out how he got so lucky as you walked down the aisle. When you finally reached him you smiled at him. He snapped out of it and took your hands holding them as the priest began the wedding speech. You guys finally say your 'I do's' and the moment Erik has been for the "You may now kiss the bride." said the priest

Erik pulled you close, wrapped an arm around you and kissed you deeply. You wrap your arm around him and kissing him back deeply as the wedding bells ring and every cheered and clapped.