Terry Preferences

How You Guys Meet/You Guys Become Friends- You knew Terry from the Orphanage and helped him save his sister. You ran into him in a town but you didn't recognize him at all. But he was quick to remember who you were. "(y/n) is that you." You looked at the man with confusion. "How do you know me?" you asked. He smirked and said "even after all these years you still can't use that brain of yours." It clicked. Terry used to say that to you as a child. "Not my fault that you look so different now Terry." you told him crossing your arms. He only let out a small hm in replied.

He Realizes That He Has A Crush On You- While (y/n) was talking to Milly, Cover nudged me in the shoulder and said "I see you staring. You like (y/n) don't you." my gow dropped. Me like (y/n). That's ridiculous! I thought to myself. "No I don't." I replied to Carver "I only have one thing on my mind and that is being the World's Most powerful swordsman ever." Carver only laughed in response and said. "Ok whatever you say LOVERBOY!~" I rolled my eyes but I can't help but notch just how pretty (y/n) was. Could I really be in love with her.

He Asks You Out- I woke up with a really bad headache. I looked around. I was in the hospital, laying in a bed. I sat up holding my head. It took me a second to remembered what happened. Me and Terry were practicing our skills on each other like we used to do. Terry song his sword and that's all I remember. "Your awake. How are you feeling kiddo?" I look to my right to see Carver and Milly standing there. "Yeah I'm fine," I said looking around to see if Terry was here. But he wasn't. "What happened? Where is Terry?" I asked them. "After knocking you out Terry panicked. He dropped everything, picked you up, and ran full speed towards the hospital. We followed after him. The doctors brought you to the emergency room but told him to stay outside. After 3 hours he left telling us that he will be back." Terry walked through the door. He kept his head down as he dropped a box of chocolate on the bed. He turned away with his arms crossed. I picked up the box and opened it. Inside there was a note that read Go out with me please? I smiled and said "Of course I will."

First Kiss- While walking around town, I could hear Milly and Cover whispering and trying to hold in giggles. I didn't pay much attention to them though. All of a sudden I tripped. I grabbed anything I could to keep me from falling but I grabbed Terry's wrist and pulled him down to. Right on top of me. I felt a pair of lips on mine. When I opened my eyes I was face-to-face with a very red Terry. I realized that me and Terry just had our first kiss and my face went red. We quickly got up and looked at each other in embarrassment. Terry scratched the back of his head and walked off. I look at Carver and Milly who high-fived. I'm so going to get them back for this.

What He Calls You/What You Call Him- You two aren't the type of couple to give each other nicknames so you guys just call each other by each other's names. You will sometimes call Terry Mr.Serious, he hates it when people call him that but when it comes from you he secretly likes it. And sometimes when your in a really good mood you will call him TerBear

You Wear Something Of His-When Terry got into the shower he had accidently grabbed your hat instead of his. When you realize this you decided to put him hat on. "Hey (y/n) I think this is your hat." He walked into the rom with your hat. He saw you and asked leaning against the door frame. "What are you doing?" You simply responded with "You have my hat I have yours. Trade." taking of his hat and handed it to him. He took it and gave your hat.

When Someone Else Flirts With You/He is Jealous.- While getting a drink in a bar a man walked up to you and started complimenting you and trying to sweeten you up. "Why don't you come home with me and we can have lots of fun. If you know what I mean." He said grabbing your hand. You pulled your hand away and stood up. "No thanks I'm good." you said to the man. But the man wasn't done there. "Come on baby. Let me see how good you are in the bedroom." the man said pulling you close to him. Your back was facing the man and his chest was pressed up against your back. The man licked your neck while one of his hands went up your shirt. And his other hand wrapped around your waste. You were disgusted. The man hand touched your boob and you screamed. That got Terry, Carver, and Milly's attention. Carver cracked his nucleus and pulled the man off of you. Milly took you outside to get away from what just happened. You could hear lots of commotion going on inside of the bar. Milly sat you down on the stairs. You were in shock and you were scared. Milly rubbed your back to help you calm down. After a while Terry and Caver came outside. Terry then held you close as you tried to keep yourself from bursting into tears.

He Accidently Hurts You- Terry opened a door and hit you with it.

First I Love You- After beating up the man who almost raped you in the bar he held you titly. While Milly and Carver talked to the Bar owner about what happened. He whispered in your ear to help you calm down That he loved you.

You Turn Him On- You had a job where you had to dress up as a sexy bunny. You were leaving for work and usually you changed into your outfit at work so know one saw you in it. But today you didn't car so you left the house with your sexy bunny suit. You were about to walk out the door when you here Terry behind you ask "Where are you going at 10 at night" Terry hadn't noticed what you were wearing. Milly walked in and said "Nice Bunny suit (y/n). Where are you going?" "I'm going to work guys." Terry got a nice view of your outfit. He couldn't help himself. He stared at your curves. You noticed this and decided to tease him. You did a sexy pose and asked Terry "Like what you see baby?" Terry turned around and walked out of the room leaving you and Milly a giggling mess.

 You did a sexy pose and asked Terry "Like what you see baby?" Terry turned around and walked out of the room leaving you and Milly a giggling mess

Type Of Yandere He Is- Terry would be a mixture of a clingy, barrier, and crazy yandere. He may not show it but he is crazy and will kill anyone and everyone to have you. And he would not allow anyone to get near you

Type of Dere He Is- Terry is a quite Tsundere. Over time he will show you his soft side.

He Sees Your Ex- While walking around town someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turn around to see my ex-boyfriend, Lazarel. We are friends because we only dated for a week. And he told me that he realized he liked men. "Hey girl! How you been?" he asked giving me a hug. I hugged back and said "I'm doing great. How are you doing?" "I'm doing wonderful. I see you walking with this man her is this your boyfriend?" he asked pointing towards Terry. Terry looked at him and asked "(y/n) Who is this?" "This is my best friend Lazarel." I introduced them to each other. Terry doesn't need to know that Lazarel is my ex-boyfriend.

What Monsters You Own-You own a Black Dragon

When Everybody Else Find Out That You Guys Are Dating- Carver and Milly knew about you and Terry dating

When Everybody Else Find Out That You Guys Are Dating- Carver and Milly knew about you and Terry dating. They told everybody else.

Your Secret Talent- You can read people's minds. Terry found out because you told him exactly what he was thinking.

What Weapon You Use- You can use Swords, Twin Swords, and Greatswords.