Erik x Reader Oneshot (part 2)

(Erik's pov)

We woke up and two all of our surprise (y/n) wasn't there. That's odd. I thought. Where could she have gone? "EVERYBODY LOOK!!! I FOUND THI NOTE ON (Y/N) SLEEPING BAG!!!" Sylvando yells getting all of our attention. We all gathered around Sylvando to read the note. "She is MY princess now. If you want your precious little (y/n) back. Come get her in the tallest tower in the castle." I read out loud.

We all looked at each other in shook. "So someone has kidnapped our (y/n). Well we have to get her back." Sylvando spoke up. We all nodded and quickly paced up our stuff. I. was. PISSED! Today was going to be the day I tell (y/n) about how I feel about here and then someone has the nerve to go and take that from me. At first I looked at (y/n) like a little sister. But as time when on I started growing different stronger feelings for her.

We all started walking towards the entrance to the castle. We looked up at it to see if we could find the highest tallest tower. And sure enough Veronica soon shouted "There! That's the tallest tower on the castle!" We all looked up and saw what she was pointing at. Shure enough that was the tallest tower. Wee what are we waiting for lads? Let's go save poor (y/n)." Rab said. We wasted no time busting down the door to the castle and running in. Hold on (y/n). I'm coming to save you.

(??? pov)

I watches at the little, short girl, with the long hat, red dress, and brads pointed out the tallest tower. That indeed was the tallest tower but alas poor little (y/n) won't be in there when her thief comes to save her. I smirked evilly showing my razor sharp almost wolf teeth. I turn around to (y/n). Her (h/l) (h/c) messy from running, makeup running down her face from the sweat and tears. Hands chained behind her back to the wall/ wire cloth gagging her from speaking.

I walked closer to her saying to her "Your little thief thinks you are going to be in the tallest tower but boy do I have a surprise for them. Now come on my princess let get you ready for the big celebration." I told her. (y/n) started struggling against her restraints. My smirked widend.

( a/n what do you think the big celebration is going to be?)