Erik x Reader Oneshot (part 1)

(If you guys know. Erik, Serena, and the Hero have a pep power called Wide Side. the video above is what happens when you activate it. Instead of it being a pep power i'm going to make Erik an evil twin that looks like him when he uses the pep power.)

We walk into a castle were supposedly there is another orb because the Luminaries hand started lighting up when we got close to it. Erik and I have a very good friendship. We understand each other and the struggles that we have went through. I have always thought that Erik was handsome and I started developing a little crush on him. But I knew he would never feel the same way towards me. So I kept pushing away my feelings. The group decided that it would be best if we all settle in for camp. So we all walked back outside and set up camp right outside the castle front entrance.

(time skip to when everyone is sleeping)

Everyone fell asleep after dinner by the campfire. I couldn't sleep for some reason so I got up and decided to walk around the forest. Hoping that would wear me out. Apparently I walked to fair away from the campground and now I was running from someone or something. 

I kept looking over my shoulder to see what I think is a pair of glowing red eyes. I hear sticks and leave that have fallen off of tree, crunching  as whatever is chasing me  runs.  I tripped over a log. I remember hearing a voice say "Got You!" Then I blacked out. The weirdest part was that the voice sounded like a more demotic version of .......Erik's voice?

( a/n Want me to continue?)