He realizes he has a crush on you

THESE ARE ALL GOING TO BE THEIR POVS NOT YOURS. SO YEAH. ENJOY! :)

Hero- wow! (y/n) is such a sweet and nice girl. she let me spend the night in her house and she barely knows me, then she makes breakfast for me. she is such an amazing cook and she is so easy to talk to. she just so beautiful with her (h/l) (h/c) and her bright (e/c). and every times she looked into my eyes my cheeks heat up. am i blushing? am i falling for her?

Erik- Damn! this girl has an attitude and is a damn hothead. I'm kind of into it. I look at her and my heart starts beating like crazy. and my face gets all hot. she is just so perfect. she is like a porcelain doll that i just want to protect. and god damn does she got some curves on her. snap out of it Erik you have someone that needs your help

Salvando- what mean. MEAN people those girls were. Saying and doing all those mean thing to poor (Y/N). when she was crying on my solder she told me that those girl have been doing this for years. She just wants to get her education, but its hard when she has those girls and more people, harassing her. Well not on my watch. As a knight i value to protect precious little (Y/N) from harm's way.

Veronica- (Y/N) is awesome. We are almost like sister. We have the same attitude and personalities. She gets me. And she didn't treat me like a child when I asked for her help find my sister. Not only that, she jumped down Erik's throat when he treats me like a child. I like her. I don't know why but when ever I look at (Y/N) I can feel my face heat up. And my palms get sweaty. I been traveling with the Luminary for about 4 weeks now. And this started about a week ago. I thought I ate something were but it keeps happening. Could it be that....NO..... I couldn't be.....falling for (Y/N) now.... Could I?

Serena- (Y/N) was very nice to me. She is an absolute sweetheart. In the matter of days I got to know her so well it feels like I known her for every. But I have this weird feeling. I want to get to know her more. I never had this feeling with anyone else. I have a hard time speaking to her without stuttering, and whenever she talks to me my face heats up. It is the weirdest thing ever. Could it be...that...the goddess made me fall in love with one of my best friends.

Jade- Poor (Y/N). I feel bad now for judging her so quickly and not even giving her a chance to say that she is sorry. I was kind of upset when I saw her but when I realize that she was crying... no she was flat out sobbing. I got this weird feeling in my stomach when I saw her with her mascara running down her face and tears in her eyes. I just wanted to pull her into a hug and never let her go