When They Accidently Hurt You

Hero- Erik and Light were sparing. They were using sticks because their weapons were cooling down from being forged. You walked past them but you were a little to close. Light swung the stick and it hit you square in the face. You squealed in pain and dropped to your knees holding your face. Light dropped to his knees asking if you were ok. Erik came over to make sure you were ok to. You removed your hands from your face to reveal that you had a bloody nose. Erik ran to grab a cloth to wipe away the blood. You wiped away the blood while Light sat there, holding you, and apologizing repeatedly.

Erik- you were cleaning your dagger when Erik came up from behind you and scared you. You were carefully holding the dagger by the blade and when Erik scared you the dagger slipped and cut your hand. You dropped the dagger holding your hand. It amodentaly started to bleed. Erik saw the blood running down your arm and the dagger on the floor. He grabbed a damped cloth and bandages. He cleaned the blood off your hand and wrapped your hand in bandages. Afterwards he held you close and apologized.

Sylvando- While in a fight a monster spread some mist that made Sylvando confuse on who to attack. So he attacked you. He cut your arm with a sword. After the battle Sylvando came to his senses and he apologized to you while cleaning up you cut arm. And giving you candy and chocolate. To make you feel better. Your spent the next day with bandages around your arm.

Veronica- While practicing some of her spells, you accidently got in the way of a freeze spell. You froze in a ice cube. Veronica emedenly ran over to you, cast an fire spell to quickly melt the ice. You spent the next few hours with every blanket around you, sitting by a fire with Veronica. While she sat in your lap.

Serena- She made everyone tea. While giving the cups to everyone she tripped and spilled a cup of boiling hot tea on you. Scalding you. She ran and got you an ice pack and freezing water to make the burn less worse. She was sitting by you, crying into your shoulder, and apologizing repeatedly. You sat there holding her telling her than it was ok and rubbing her back to help her calm down.

Jade- she accidently hurt you when she was Jinxed Jade. she had no idea at the time but when she transformed back into her normal self. She found you with a broken leg. Do to her doing a leg sweep on you. She helped wrap it up in a cast and she sat there next to you while you rest on a bed.