First 'I Love You'

(a/n SPOILER ALERT WITH VERONICA'S PART)

Hero (his pov)- the girl I love most snuggled up close to me. It was a colder night than normal. I wrapped an arm around her. Keeping her warm. She rest her head against my shoulder. The fire lite up her beautiful face. I could feel myself blushing. I kissed the top of her head and whispered to her "I love you." she smiled and said that "I love you too."

Erik- Erik finally got him memory back. I saw what happened to his little sister, Mia. He told us that he jumped into any adventure that he could and soon enough he was living as a thief. And how someone called the Seer told him to steal the Red Orb and he will find forgiveness. He turned to us and saw me. I walked to me and pulled me into a hug. "Now you understand why I am so protective over you. I don't want to lose you. I love you (y/n)." I hugged him back tightly , tearing up a little. "I love you too.

Sylvando- when I meet his father. Sylvando introduced me and his girlfriend that he loved. I look surprised and I look at him and said "You love me?" he smiled at me and said "Of course I love you." I blushed a little and smiled like a dork. "I love you too." I whispered to him.

Veronica (her pov)- Yggdrasil is falling. I used to last little bit of magic I have to save my friends. As I send them to a safe place. With my last breath. I say "I love you Serena. I love you (y/n)" (A/N I an in class writing this and I'm crying.)

Serena (her pov)- I sobbed into (y/n) shoulder. Veronica, my sister, my twin, my only sister I had, is now death. "Please don't ever leave me. I love you (y/n)." (y/n) hugged me tightly as I continued to cry. She heard me playing my music and she came to check upon me. Soon Light also came to make sure I was ok. They comfort me as I sobbed. "I would never leave you. I love you too Serena." (y/n) told me.

Jade- After defeating Jinxed Jade she returned to her normal self. She looked at the monster that turned her into Jinxed Jade and gave him a good beating. As she was helping me with my broken leg. She told me "I am so sorry (y/n). I had no clue what I was doing, or what was happening. I love you." I smiled at her and said "It's ok. I love you too. I had a feeling you won't really yourself." I smiled at her. She smiled back and hugged me.