Hendrik Preferences

How You Meet- You worked alongside Hendrik and Jasper as a Royal Knight of Heliodor. You weren't as strong as Hendrik but you were damn close. You were the first female knight ever. So you were emetanly granted one as the Hgh Knights of Heliodor. At first Hendrik didn't like the idea of working alongside a female but he soon grow to like you because you and him were alike in more ways than one.

You Guys Become Friends - While practicing your skills with Hendrik you manage to take him to the ground and defeat him. Jasper was on the side watching you guys spore and his jaw hit the ground when he saw Hendrik hit the ground. Hendrik got up off of the ground and brushed himself off. You picked up his sword and handed it to him. "Thank you. One one has ever defeated me in sporing before. You are the first, you have my respect." Hendrik told you. You smiled and said, "As long as you respect me, I'll respect you." Hendrik smirked for a second and then you two when back to sparing.

He Realized He Likes You (His pov) - No one has ever defeated me in sparring before. So how did (y/n) manage to defeat me? She is stronger than wheat I thought. It weird, whenever I'm around (y/n) i get this weird fuzzy feeling in my stomach. I get nervous. Why? I never got these feelings any other time a new knight comes. So why do I get these feelings around her? Could it be..that...I am in love (y/n)? No! It can't be. I am the Great Sir Hendrik, I don't get these feelings. But I just can't help the fact that I have these feelings around (y/n).

He Asks You Out - Hendrik walked up to me one day while I was making my way to my room to get ready for the day. I notices that Hendrik had a tent of pink and embarrassment in his face. I look at him courserned, "Are you ok Sir Hendrik? You look a little pink in the face and embarrassed about something. Did something happen?" I asked him. I never seen Hendrik like this before. Usually Hendrik is alway so serious, never nervous or embarrassed about anything. So this very strange to see him like this. Jasper walked up beside Handrik and placed his hand on Hendrik's shoulder. "So are you going to asked her out already? Or are you just going to stand there like a an idiot?" Jasper asked Hendrik. Hendrik's face only got pinker. I put the pieces together. Hendrik is trying to ask me out! I thought to myself. "If you are here to ask he out Hendrik then my answer is. Yes of course I will go out with you." and with my answer said I turned around and walked into my room.

First Kiss - While sparing with Hendrik. Jasper walked up behind him and pushed Hendrik right onto you. Causing your guys lips to collide with each other. Hendrik emetanly got up and started casing after Jasper. Leaving you on the floor with a red face of embarrassment. Not my idea of an first kiss but I guess that will have to do. You thought to yourself.

What He Calls You/What You Call Him - He calls you by your name. You call him by his name too most of the time. But you occasionally called him Mr. Tough Guy, Brutus, and Mr-I-Take-My-Job-To-Serious.

You Wear Something Of His - One cold winter night Hendrik Walked into your room to see you by your fireplace, with 2 covers wrapped around you, while you read a book. He went to his room and pulled out one of his yellow sweaters. He walked back to your room and sat beside you. You stopped reading and looked at him. "Here. Your cold. Put this on." he said handing you the sweater. To took the sweater and pushed to 2 covers off of you. You put on the sweater over your hoodie that you already have on. It has way too big for you. The sleeves went past your hands and it came down right below your knees. But your were great full.

Someone Else Flirts With Your/He Get Jealous - Jasper has been non stop flirting with you. You keeped on asking him nicely to stop but he just wouldn't. One day while Jasper had you cornered and pinned against the wall you screamed for Hendrik. You knew Hendrik wasn't going to be happy and you were correct. When Hendrik saw that Jasper had you pinned against the wall he was immediately pissed off. Jasper saw this and took off running. Hendrik asked you if you were ok and if he hurt you.

He Accidently Hurts You - While sparing Hendrik did a Cutting Edge Slash on you, thinking you will react fast enough so you can block it. But you didn't. The C.E.S end up bringing your health down to 20 and you dropped to the floor. Hendrik ran by your side with a medical herd. You ate it and your HP when filled back up. He apologized to you and helped you stand up. You were still in a little shook form it.

You Turn Him On - Usually you had lots of armor on and barley little skin showing. But one very hot summer day, you when swimming in the castle outdoor swimming pool. You had on your bathing suit that really shows a lot of skin. You were floating on a floaty (See picture for reference. Idk what they are called) With your (h/l) (h/c) up in a messy bun, sunglasses on, and you were sipping on ice tea. (if you don't like ice tea then you can change it) Hendrik walked in to see if you were ok. He never seen you without your armor. So when he saw you almost have naked he had to walk out of the pool area.

First I Love You - Hendrik didn't tell you directly that he loved you but for your birthday he gave you a box of chocolates that had a note on it. The note was written in Hendrik's handwriting and it said 'I love you'. Hendrik blushed like mad when you kissed him on the cheek and said to him Ï love you Hendrik.

He Sees Your Ex - Hendrik was your very first boyfriend ever. You had crushes before but never asked them out. You were too focused on your studies and training to become a knight.

Which Monsters You Own - You owned a majestic Chihuawyrm

When Everybody Else Finds Out They You Two Are Dating - Jasper was the first one to know and he went and told everyone that you and Hendrik were dating

What Weapons You Can Use- anything with a blade. or has a blade