Erik x Reader:Cats

@dragonslay31 Thanks for the request. sorry it is short
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

when out group headed for Gallipolis i did not expect my one one weakness to be everywhere in the castle. CATS!!! when I first walked into the castle i didn't see any cats but while Light was talking to the king, queen, and prince, all of the palice cats started walking up to me and started to love on me. I couldn't help but to love back on them. I walk down the main stares and sat down on the last stair playing with some of them. i didn't know if they could smell my food or if they just wanted to play but soon all of them started to gather around me. Of course i gave them some of my food to the cats because i love them. "So you love cats?" I heard Erik question behind me. I turn around to face him. I had a guilty look on my face, and i nodded looking back at the cats. Erik took a seat next to me. I told him about how I was a veterinarian. I started crying because it reminded me of my family and the cats i have at home. "I miss them so much." i said to erik sobbing. I leaned on his shoulder and he wrapped an arm around my waist. "I'm here for you. Always will be." Erik said. I hugged him tightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its so short and took me forever to make. I'm still working on a terry x reader and a Sylvando x reader. anyone else have any request?