When you guys become friends

Hero- You lived alone. You woke up bright and early so you could make your guest breakfast before he leaves. You hear heavenly foot steps come down the stars and into the kitchen. You turn around to see your guest standing by the table still trying to adjust to the bright morning light. You sat him down at the table and gave him his food. You giggled how he forgot to comb his hair down. You guys sat and talked for a bit. He told you about how he was the Luminary and how he was heading to the castle to talk to the king. but you guys got so lost in your conversation, you guys didn't realize you have been talking for over 3 hours.

Erik- You, your cousin, and the man in the green tunic were all running from a dragon that was underneath the castle. but you guys soon came to cliff and guards were quick to chase you to you guys. the guards tried to get you guys away from the edge of the clife. Your cousin and the green tunic man looked at each other.The man said "I believe in you. I believe in the Luminary." We all took a step towards the edge of the cliff. The man took his green tunic hood down and said "The names Erik by the way." And we jumped.

Salvando- He was the nicest person to you. you were still studying school and this was the only job available. you weren't very popular in school and you were made fun of alot. but you acted like it never bothered you. but that all changed one day when you were sweeping the floors of the curcie due to confety being everywhere, a girl knocked over a large cup of water. you looked at who did it only to realize it was one of your bullys. the most popular girl in school. and she was wearing a dancers outfit. she was surrounded by her friend to and they were wearing bunny girl outfits. "well well well. look what we have here. the most useless girl in the entire world." she said while her friend giggled and pointed at you. "you should quit. your useless and this is my territory now bitch." she said while shoving you to the floor. you had tears in your eyes and the group of girl were all pointing, laughing, and calling you names. "Oh darling~dont you know that this is my circus?" salvando said behind the group of girls. they all turned around and the one in the dancers outfit stepped up to him."but your not my boss. so you cant tell me what to do." she said strate to his face. he smiled at her and said "i am too your boss honey~and being your boss i now pronounce you fired and banned~all of you." the girls looked so shocked and then they started to cry. "oh and another thing to honey~your will be sued because that was a very rear glass you knocked over~ and your parent will see the video evidence of you breaking it." he said while giving her a wink. she started to bold out crying and she ran out. Salvando walked over to you and held out his hand to help you up. you took it and once you were standing you hugged him and told him thank you.

Veronica- "Thank you for helping me fined my sister and not treating me like a child." she said to you. you smiled and told her that you had a funny feeling  that something was wrong with her. She smiled and tuned to her sister "you do know who we are traveling with right." she asked her sister. Serena look at her than back at the Luminary. she nodded her head to which then the siblings started to expand their destiny was to help the Luminary. Erik gave Veronica a sassy remare and both of you stared scold him. you both and the same personalities and attitude and that was the start of a great friend ship.

Serena- she thanked you for reuniting her and her sister to which then you said that you have been through the same thing when you were younger. you explained to her that once you lost your sister in a game of hide-and -seek and you freaked out cause you couldn't find her anywhere. you both laughed and that was the start of a wonderful friendship.

Jade- when you finally got out of that crowned and back to the casino area. you sate down at the bar and began to cry. you never wanted to hurt her like that. it was an accident and you didn't even get to say that you were sorry. this made you very upset. you heard an old man voice from the table behind you say "She got you good in the nose didn't she?" he asked someone. then you her voice say "yeah she did. i cant believe she did that." you started sobbing. you felt terrible. you felt a light tapped on your solder followed by the old man asking "young lady. why are you crying?" you look at his and Jade with mascara and tears running down your face. "I kicked you in the face. and i feel terrible about it. and to make it worse i made you bleed and i didn't even get to say i'm sorry or even see if you were okay because i was trapped by a wave of people." you said in between sobs. Jade and the old man looked at each other with socked, confusion, and also sympathy. you wiped away your tear and looked at Jade. "Look. I am very sorry for kicking you in the face and making you have a bloody nose. when you tapped on my shoulder you scared me because one second your in front of me and the next your gone." you said to her. you held out you hand for her to shake. she looked at the old man, then at your hand, then looked straight into your eyes and said "you are forgiven because i know that exact same feeling to." she shook your hand. :im Jade and my partner here is Rab." you held out your hand to shake Rab's and said "nice to meet you to. im (y/n). Jade i been wondering were did you learn all your skills from?" you asked her, sitting down wither her and Rab at their table. that was the moment were you made a new martial arts bestfriend