You Give Them A "Puff-Puff" (Their pov)

Hero- (Y/n) walked to me and asked me too sit down in a chair and close my eyes. I did as she said and the next thing I know I feel my hair being tugged on a little. A few minutes later (y/n) said "All done!" I open my eyes and (y/n) handed me a mirror. I looked in it to see me hair nice and straight. "I bushes and straighten your hair for you." (y/n) said shyly. Aww! She is the most sweetest and cutest thing ever. I thought to myself. I kissed her on the top of the head and whispered a 'Thank you' to her

Erik- I heard (y/n), Veronica, Serena, and Jade talking about how different their Puff-Puff was from each other. The thing is I never seen (y/n) do a Puff-Puff on anyone or anything. So when she walked into the Inn room that we shared I asked her "What's your Puff-Puff." She sighed and turned around to face me. She pulled down her shirt showing her breast and said "Puff-Puff" in the most sexyest voice. Then she walked out of the room leaving me a complete turned on mess.

Sylvando- You had a section of magic people called "Sex Appeal"

Veronica- (y/n) told me to sit in a chair and close my eyes. So I did. And the next thing I know (y/n) put a blindfold on me, telling me to relaxes, as she takes off my hat and takes out my braids. *Time skip brought to you by you being a hairstylist* "Are you done with whatever your doing? Can I take off this blindfold?" I asked (y/n). (y/n) sprays something in my hair then says "Now you can." As I take off the blindfold Im faced with a mirror. As I look at my reflection I realized that she gave me an awesome hairstyle. I jumped up and gave her a hug as I thanked her and I ran off to show everyone else.

Serena- "Serena can you please sit in this chair, and close your eyes?" (y/n) asked. "Sure but what for?" I asked her sitting down. "Your see. It's nothing bad." She says as she pulls out a big black box with silver swirls on it. I close my eyes and let her do whatever she was going to do. *Another time skip brought to you by the time keeper* "You may now open your eyes and look into the mirror." she tells me. I look into the mirror to see that (y/n) had turned me into a Cracked Porcelain Doll. "It's a hobby that I have. I do face paint and Horror makeup. I wanted to see if I still had the skills." (y/n) told me. "Well you definitely still have the skills because I thought you turned me into a real doll." I said to her. She smiled brightly.

Jade- She taught you how to do her Puff-Puff

Hendrik- I been really stressed. With almost losing (y/n), the darkness, taking over, finding out that I just been a pawn in Morticia and Jasper's plains, things have been really stressful. But I tried my best to hid it. I walked into the tent me and (y/n) share to see her sitting on the bed with 3 slimes. They were good slimes because they were (y/n) pets that she had saved. When she saw me she smiled and said "There you are. Come and sit on the bed. I know you been really stressed lately. So I'm going to help." I was confused at first because I didn't know what she was going to do but I trust her with my life. So I took a set on the bed with my back facing her. She places 2 of the slimes on my shoulders. They were really warm, not hot, but really warm. I felt the same warmness on my back were I supposed she put the 3 slime. After a few seconds I could feel all the tightness in my muscles slowly start to go away. (video above is what you did to Hendrik but with out the blind fold)

Jasper- Wit master pressuring me to find and capture the Luminary and his gang of what he calls friends, I HAVE BEEN REALLY FUCKING STRESSED! I'm sitting on my throw, leaning on my hand as I rub my head. . I see my beautiful princess walking up to me. "Still stressed out honey?" She asked. I nodded a yes in replay. She became very shy and nerves. "My mother taught me a special Puff-Puff to realize a man stress. This Puff-Puff was invented by my ancestors when their husbands would come home from work stresses. So it's been passed down from generation to every and all women and girls in my family." She said with a red face. I noticed that her hands were behind her back, like she was hiding something. "Where are you going with this sweetheart?" I asked her looking at her. She became very red and nervous. "Can I try it on you?" SHe asked. Why the hell not. I thought. "Sure." I said. She walks behind me and blindfolds me. Then i feel 2 soft round objects massaging my face. I smirked realizing what she was doing, why she was embarrassed, and the main reason being why this Puff-Puff calms down men. ;)

Terry- My back was killing me.  dont know why,  think I slept funny or something. (y/n) saw how I was acting and she told me to go to our room and lay down on the bed on my stomach. I don't know what she is planning to do. after a few minutes she comes into the room. I didn't feel like moving because it hurts. "Just relaxes and let me give you a special Puff-Puff." she tells me. I smirked.  (y/n) starts to give me a back massage which feels great. Her touch is amazing and after 15 minutes my back didn't hurt but I still didn't feel like getting up. I just wanted to lay her with (y/n). she started walking away but as she passed me I grabbed her wrist and pulled her down on the bed beside her. and to make sure she couldn't leave i wrapped an arm around her waist and an arm around her torso. we adventaly feel asleep.