They Proposes On Your Birthday

Hero- Light has been acting nervous all day. The group throw you a surprise birthday party. And when you were finished with opening your president. Light told you there is something he been wanting to ask you. You were confused but when he got on one knee you were shocked. "(y/n) you are the light of my life and I don't know where I would be without you. You make me so happy and I don't want to lose that. So would you please marry me so I can keep being happy forever?" Everyone aww while you cried. You finally manage to say "Yes!" and Light slipped the ring on you finger. You two kissed and everyone clapped and cheered.

Erik- On your birthday you had a party in Arbona. You were currently talking with Mia when you noticed that you have not seen Erik. "Hey Mia, Where is Erik?" You asked Mia. SHe smirked and said "Sorry (y/n) but it's a surprise."and she walked away. When you were opening your gifs everyone gasped as they looked behind you. You were scared but you turned around to see Erik down on one knee with a little black boxes. You put your hand over your mouth in shock as you started to cry. "(y/n). I you are one of two most important things in my life. Second being my sister." Erik began to say. "And I never felt this way towards a girl before. and I don't want to lose you. So Marry Me? Please?" He asked. You were crying and you shook your head yes frantically. He smiled and slipped the ring on your finger. He kissed you as everyone cheered. You two pulled away and Mia shouted "So now that you 2 are getting married when is the baby shower. I want nieces and nephews." Everyone laughed including you as Erik took off after Mia.

Sylvando- During one of his shows he said he needed a voelter. he pointed to you and you came into the curis ring.  He set you down in a chair and got down on one knee. "(y/n) at first I was trying to bring smiles to everyone alone, but I realized being with you it's a lot easier making people smile with 2 people. So will you bring a smile to my face today and Marry Me?" He asked. You started to cry and you repeatedly said yes. he slipped the ring on your finger and kissed you as the audience cheers, wisaled, and awed.

Veronica and Serena-they proposed to you on the same day. they both wrapped the ring up in wrapping paper and gave it to you as a present. they didn't get down an a knee but they still asked you the question "Will you Marry Me?"

Jade- while everyone was talking and having a great time when all of a sudden. everyone heard the sound of a wine glass being tapped on a spoon. everyone turned around to where the sound was coming from. Jade was the one that tapped on the glass. she walked up to you and got down on one knee. Everyone gasped including you. Jade open the box and just came out and asked the question "WIll you marry me?"  You started tearing up. You nod your head and stuttered out a "Yes!" SHe slipped the ring on your finger and kissed you.

Hendrik- while everyone was dancing, talking, laughing and having fun. Hendrik walked up to you and got down on one knee. he was scared but he took a deep breath and held your hand. "(y/n) after my family and people were murdered I thought I'll never feel the warmth of home again. But you broth that feeling back. and I want to keep you and that feeling forever. So will you do the honor of being my wife?" You put your hand over your mouth. You teared up and said "YES!"

Jasper- You were on the balcony reading. You were upset because Jasper has been ignoring you all day. And it's your Birthday too. You got hungry so you closed you book and walked to the kitchen. There you saw a cake that was (f/c) and decorated with (f/f). You walked closer to see next to the cake was a small black box. You opened it an there was a wedding ring. "So you couldn't just keep your nose out of others people busyness." Jasper said behind you. you turned around and Jasper took the box out of your hands. Then he got down on one knee. "You probably already figured it out what I'm going to ask. But (y/n) will you marry me?" He asked. You hugged him and repetitively said yes.