The Wedding (Hero)

As he stood at the front gates of Heliodor he begin to get extremely nervous. a lot of things were going through his mind. What if you run out? What is you never show up? What is you end up saying No that you don't want to marry him after all?! His best man Erik noticed how nervous Light was because he began to start sweating. Erik placed a hand on his shoulder and whispered. "Calm down. Everything will be alright. She will show up."

That seemed to calm Lights nerves a little bit.

Just then the wedding music started playing and everyone stood up. Light looked down the aisle to see you slowly walking down the aisle with your father. He evidently the tensed up with excitement, fear, and happiness. "I can't believe that you and me, (y/n), will be husband and wife. How am I so lucky to have you as a soon to be wife." Light though. You walked down the aisle slowly with the biggest smile on your face. You tried so hard not to cry for all the happiness you were feeling.

Once you reached the end of the aisle your father lets go of you and you stepped up the stairs to were King Carnelian and Light were. Light expanded his hand and you took Light's hand Everybody sat down and King Carnelian open a book and started to read the vows.

"We are gathered here today for the wedding of these two people. (y/n) and the Luminary." King Carnelian turned towards you and asked "Do you, (y/n), take Light to be your Husband to love and cherish from this day forward? Through the good and bad, sickness and health?" You looked up at Light with a smile across your face. "I do." You said. Then Kind Carnelian looked at Light and said "Do you, Light, take (y/n) to be your Wife to love and cherish from this day forward? Through the good and bad, sickness and health?" Lights didn't even have to think about the answer he looked at you and said "I do."

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." King Carnelian said as he closed the book and stepped back. You wrapped your arms around LIght as Light wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you close for a sweet kiss. You two pulled away holding hands and everyone stood up and cheered and clapped as you two began to walk back down the aisle.