When Your Reunited With Each Other

Hero- after him and Hendrik broke the evil curse Jasper placed upon you you feel to the floo. Light ran by your side to hold you as you woke up. It took a few minutes for you to be fully wake. you stood up and when you saw him, you jumped on him and gave him the biggest hug and kiss. Light picked you up and held you.

Erik- Sylvando heard something thud in his storage room were all the food is. He asked Light to check it out and Sylvando gathered everyone up to see what the thud was. Upon entering turns out a scared looking Erik was the one to knock over a food cart. Everyone was shocked but Erik looked terrified and he fell to his knees saying that he was sorry for taking the food, and how he doesn't remember anything. That he woke up and everything was dark and he doesn't remember anyone or anything. He told Light that he thinks his name is Erik, and he knows he has something important to do. Other than that he doesn't remember. This upsetted you alot.

Sylvando- You were sitting on a rock. You were lost and confused. You didn't know where you were and you didn't know were everyone else is. It was dark so that just made things 3x worse. You wanted Sylvando. He was the only one who could cheer you up through times like these. That's all you wanted was him. You began to cry. You curled up into a ball and started sobbing because you were uset, scared, tired, and hungry. Your maskara was running down your face. Out of no were a group of men surrounded you. They were wearing weird outfits and some of them were caring instruments will other held fans. "What is the matter darling?" a voice coming from behind you asked. You emetanly recognize that voice. SYLVANDO! you thought to yourself. You turned around to face him. He looked shocked. "(y/n) honey, is that really you?" He asked. You didn't even respond you ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug. You started crying more. You tried to talk but since you were sobbing and crying so hard, you could only get out " I'm...

Veronica- *sobs* She DIED!!! *Sobs some more

Serena- you hear beautiful music and you decided to follow it. as you got closer to it you started to remember the sound. It was Serena's herp. You ran faster than everyone else and you found Serena putting a beast to sleep. Serena stopped playing the music and turned around to run away but was quickly blocked off by the group. "Serena!" You Said happily. She gasped and said "(y/n, Your alive?" You ran to her and hugged her.

Jade- you were shocked to see Jade in Occd Icona wearing a bunny suit. You tried to hug her but she knocked you to the ground. That's Not Jade! You thought to yourself. her skin was darker and her eyes were red. and her voice had an eco to it.. That's when you realized that Jade was being controlled.

Hendrik- you woe up in a town called Cobblestone. a place where all the survivors went. You got up out of bed and walked out of the tent. You had to find someone to help you. For the first time in your life you were scared. You saw a tent fit for a king and when a gard saw you he recognized you as Hendrik's girlfriend. He ran inside the tent and when he came out Hendrik and Light came out with him. You were happy to see Hendrik. "Your-Your alive." Hendrik spoke softly. You smiled and ran up to hum giving him the tightest bear hug ever. He immediately hugged you back. as he tried holding back the tears of happiness. Thank the Goddess you are alright. I have lost so much allread, I didn't want to lose you too. Hendrik thought to him self

Jasper-Bitch Please. You ain't going NOWHERE honey. He wouldn't let that happen not by a long shot.