Jasper Preferences

How You Meet-You worked alongside Jasper and Hendrik and one of the High Knights of Heliodor. You were the first girl ever to become a knight, let alone on of the High Knights. Jasper despised the idea of working with a girl. The king knew how he felt about working with you but he told Jasper to show you the utmost respect because you were going to be a very useful pawn in the kings and Jasper plains.

You Become Friends- Jasper soon realized that your were more than what meets the eye. You were a very secretive and quiet girl, but Jasper found ways to know everything about you. He found out that your were the granddaughter of an evil guy named Dhoulmagus. Jasper also found out that since Dhoulmagus was a demon that you were part demon to. You had your human form and you had a demon form. So he decided to befriend you because you would be useful in his own plains.

He Realizes He Likes You (His pov)- (y/n) is a beautiful girl. I can help but get this weird feelings in my stomach whenever Iḿ around or even look at her. The way her (h/l) (h/c) falls so perfect and it always looks clean. Her armer is always clean with no chips or dents in it. Her smile is the whitest and it is so cute. The way her (elc) eyes light up whenever she is happy or excited. She always smells like she just got out of the shower. How can I the Great Jasper, fall for someone so perfect? But the real question is how can I make this girl fall for me and make her mine forever.

He Asks You Out (Your pov)- I was walking to my room after coming back from my day patrol. I was tired and I just wanted to lay down on my big soft bed. I tried down the hallway that leads to my room. I see Jasper outside my bedroom door leading agent the wall. I walked up to him and said "Hey Jasper. What's up?" He stood up straight and shrugged. "I wanted to ask you something." Jasper said. "What is it?" I asked. "Will you go out with me?" He asked. I blushed bright red and now my shyness is starting to kick in. But I manage to get out a "Yes. I will."

First Kiss- I was sporting with Jasper. I was using my whips when Jasper manage to grab the end of my whips. I looked at him in shock and he smirked. He gave a hard tug on the ends making me stumble forwards him. I landed into Jasper chest and he wrapped his arm around my back, holding me close to him. I could hear him lightly chuckle and he took my chin between his thumb and pointer finger. He lifted my head up so I was looking straight at him. I could feel my burning face. Jasper smirked and kissed me passionately. I was shocked at first but of course I kissed him back.

What Weapons You Use- You can use any and all weapons

Everybody Find Out That You Two Are Dating-Hendrik was the first to know. He told the king and at dinner the king looked at you and Jasper and asked "So is it true that you two are dating?" You nearly choked on your food from the shook while Jasper just chuckled and responded with "That is correct." The king smiled, stood up, and said "Well than, a toast to the new couple."

What He Calls You/ What You Call Him-Jasper calls you sweetheart, honey, baby, and mine or by your name. You call him honey or Jasper.

You Wear Something Of His-You had no reason to wear his stuff. But he did let you borrow hair ties so you can tie up your hair.

You Turn Him On- Jasper walked into your room to wake you up since you slept till 12 in the afternoon. He walked into your room and looked at your sleeping form. He shook his head and mumbled "Lazy girl" to himself. He walked over to the curtains and opened them letting the sun light in. You groaned and rolled over. But you rolled right off of the bed. Jasper rolled his eyes and you growed some more and stood up. "Whats wro- Why is it so cold in here?" you asked. Jasper now noticed your lack of cloths. Seeing that your were only in your bra and pantys. "Maybe it do to your lake of cloths." Jasper said. You looked down at yourself and your face went bright red. You ran to the bathroom leaving Jasper chuckling to himself and having a boner.

The Monster You Own- You were walking through the wood one day when you saw a pack of abandoned Hellhounds. They were going to freeze to death because of how cold it was. So you took them in and raised them. They may look mean but they are the sweetest thing ever.

He Hurts You- Jasper smacked you across the face once when he saw you hug and kiss a gard on the cheek

He Hurts You- Jasper smacked you across the face once when he saw you hug and kiss a gard on the cheek. So he came to the conclusion that you were cheating on him. "How dare you cheat on me you whore." Jasper said to you in low angered voice. You were confused and scared because he had knocked you to the ground with the snake. All of a sudden you heard the sound of armor clinking together and you also heard boots running towards you. You looked behind you and the guard that you have kissed on the cheek was running toward you and Jasper. The grand ran right into Jasper knocking him down. The gard ripped his helmet off and grabbed Jasper by the collar and held him there. "Listen Pal. I. Do. NOT! Care. If. You. Date. My. Sister. But. You. Do. NOT. EVER. PUT. YOUR. HANDS. ON. HER! YOU. HEAR. ME! OR. I. WILL. GET. THE. REST. OF. MY. BROTHERS. AND. BEAT. YOUR. ASS. FOR. PUTTING. YOUR. HANDS. ON. MY. SISTER!" Jasper didn't know you had brothers. :/

He Sees Your Ex- While you and Jasper were on patrol a man started walking up to you. You saw the man approaching and you quickly recognized him. It was your ex-boyfriend who cheated on you. "(y/n)" the man spoo, but you crossed your arms, rolled your eyes, and turned away from him. Jasper saw the look of disgust on your face. "What the fuck do you want?" you spook in a nasty voice. "I miss you. I missed what we had. Please. Come back to me." your ex said with a sad voice. Before you could respond Jasper spook up and told your ex "Will she obviously doesn't. Whatever you did to ruin your guys relationship, she is ovisaly disgusted by it and wants nothing to do with you." and with that you and Jasper walked off.

When Someone Else Flirts With You- Everybody knew that you were dating Jasper and not to flirt with you. The message was very clear after a new hard tried flirting with you. Jasper punched him, knocking him to the ground , and making his nose bleed. After that nobody even dared to flirt with you.