You Turn Them On

Hero- while you sleep you have a habit of taking off your clothes. So one morning Light woke up earlier than you. He didn't expect to look over and see you topless. I was a good thing that you slept with a loose sports bra on because the position you were in, he would have seen your "milkshakes". His face heated up and his paints get tight. You woke up to be face-to-face with you blushing boyfriend. You didn't understand until you sat up, casing the blanket to fall off of you. A blast of cold air hit you and you look down at yourself to see you are only in your bra. You looked at Light to see his little friend popping out. "Um you may want to fix that." You said. His face became redder and he ran to the bathroom.

Erik- you were sitting by a lake wearing a white t-shirt. Erik thought it would be funny to push you into the lake. So he snuck up behind you and push you into the lake. He started laughing but stopped when you didn't come up out of the water. You had just woken up and you were not very with it. So when that cold water hit you, you passed out. Erik jumped in after you and pulled you out. You started coughing and curing at him. He set you down and ran off. You were confused but when you looked at yourself, you forgot to put on a bra. You made the connection very quirky with your now see thru shirt and started giggling.

Veronica- you were sitting in a hot tub enjoying yourself. Veronica joined you in the hot tub. You totally forgot. She doesn't know why but she began to get a feeling deep down in her stomach when she saw you in your bathing suit. She found herself staring at (y/n)'s things in the front. The feeling in her stomach got even stronger. Then it clicked that she was turned on so she hoped out of the hot tub and walked off leaving you in la la wonderland not giving a damn about the world.

Serena- you usually had very loose clothing on. But today you were wearing some tight paint and some tight shirt. And they really showed of your 'humps' and Serena could not help herself. She found herself having a really bad starting problem. She keeps staring at you cheat and butt. She also had a feeling deep in her stomach. It finally clicked that she was turned on and she did her best to try and hide it.

Jade- You, Jade, and Light were all running from Hendrik. Light fell off the side of the life and Jade dove in after him. You followed her. There was a river and the bottom. Once you and Jade pulled Light out of the water and cared him to a cavern near by, you took off your jumpsuit and hanged it out to dry. Leaving you in your sports bra and shorts. Jade couldn't take her eyes off of you and your hourglass figure. It gave her a weird feeling deep down in her stomach.