He asks you out

Depending on the character the pov my change from yours to his/hers.

Hero- (Your pov) Before we settled in for the night. He tuned to me and said "Hey. your really nice want to go out sometime?" His face was really bright red and I could feel my face heating up to. I was to shock to speak I walked up to him and gave him a hug wipering yes over and over again. He hugged me back. *But what you didn't see was his smiling like a complete idiot.*

Erik- (His pov) we all settled down for camp. I was sitting across from (Y/N). she was leaning against the pile of wood. She looks like she is in a very light sleep. I was admiring her and taking in all her features. She looked so pretty and relaxed as the light of the fire light up her face. Her (h/l) (h/c) was thrown up in a messy bun, and she had an oversized hoodie on. She looked so comfy in it. I wish I could just wrap my arms around her, falling asleep cuddling. Veronica caught me starting at (Y/N). "What are you staring at?" she questions. I snap out of it and stopped starting at (Y/N). But it was to late, Veronica followed my gase and saw that I was staring at (Y/N). she smirked and said "Ohhhhh! I see what you were staring at. Your staring at (Y/N)! And we all know what that means... YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON HER!!!" she yells at me. I was shocked and I look over at (Y/N) to see if she was awake. I told her to quit down. "Yeah you caught me I do like (Y/N). So what if I do like her. I don't think she would even go out with me even if I tried." I tell Veronica. I jump hearing (Y/N) behind me. "How do you know that when you haven't even tried?" I turn around to see her with a very red face. She sat down beside me and looked at me. "WELL~are going to ask me out out or not?" she said crossing her arms, looking away with a really red face. I smirked and asked her "(y/n) Will you go out with me?" She looked at me and said "Of course dummy. Now go to sleep." she said while laying down next to me. Her backed face me. I Layed down my back facing her with the most stupidest smile on my face ever.

sylvando-(His pov)(y/n) is a very unice girl. Over the short amount of time that I known her I find myself to be wanting to get to know her more. She told me that her family struggled for money and that by getting this job she hoped to help them get money. She wants to pay her parents back for everything they have done to her. She told me that her hole life they have struggled with money, but always put her in school so she could get an education. She wants to help them buy a house, have food, and other basic living needs because they gave everything up for her. So now she is going to do the same. Well I'm not going to let her do this alone I'm going alone on her little adventure with her. But before that I have to get her to be my girlfriend. I walk to the back of the tent where the dancers, actors, and everyone in the show comes to rest. I see (y/n) at the round table in the middle of the room, doing what looks like her homework. I take a seat across from her. She look up and smiles at me "Hey sylvando. How did the show go?" she asked me. I told her that it went fine. "Do you want to go get a bit to eat with me (y/n)?" I ask her. Her face turns a bright red and she look at me in shook "Like on a date?" She asked me. I nodded yes and smile smiled and said "I would love to!" I smiled at her.

Veronica-(Her pov) Just calm down. Walk up to her and ask her if she would like to go out on a date with you. I think in my mind. Im freaking out because I going to ask out (y/n) today. I scared of what she will say. What if she says no and never wants to be my friend. I don't want to lose her because of this. I took a deep breath and walked over to (y/n) who was talking to Erik and the Luminary. She saw me out of the corner of her eye and turned to me with a smile. Oh goddess! That smile gives me butterflies in my stomach. I thought to myself. "Hey Verons. Whats up?" She said to me. Verons is the nickname she gave me. I take a deep breath and said "Listen closely (y/n) because I'm only saying this once. I like you and I was wondering if you would like to go out on a date with me?" I said to her. She gives me a shocked look, then smiled. "Of course Veronica. I would really enjoy that," she tell me. She turns back around and continues to talk to Erik and the Luminary. Leaving me a complete blushing mess.

Serena-(Her pov)I walked up to (y/n) she turns around to she me with a complete red face. "Serena! Your face is really red. Are you ok?" she asked me. I shook my head yes and blurted out "WILLYOUGOOUTONADATEWITHMEPLEASE!?' She tilted her head and gave me a confused look "What did you say?" she asked. I took a deep breath to calm myself down a little. "W-will you-u go-go ou--out on a-a d-at-e with me-e?" I asked stuttering a hole lot. I'm so embarrassed right now. I looked at her and she had blush over her cheeks. Her lips formed a small smile while she said "Yes. I will." We stood there being a complete blushing mess.

Jade-(Her pov) Me and (y/n) were praking our moves on each other for the next tournament tomorrow. She showed me some moves i showed her some of mine. "You know you still have to make up for kicking me in the face and giving me a nosebleed." I said to her blocking her punches and kicks. "What do you have on mind that would make up for that?" she asked while doing a backflip over me. I throw some punches thinking for a minute. "You can go on a date with me." I said while knocking her down with a leg sweep. She looked at me with a shocked look. "Really?" she questions "Yeah." I said confirming my question. and holding out a hand for her. She took it and i pulled her up. She brushes herself off looking down in embarrassment. "Sure." she finally said. I smiled at her. And we continued training together.