When You Wear Something Of Theirs

(all take place when they are ether in the shower or getting out of the shower. Except for Jade's part.)

Hero- Light was in the shower after weeks of traveling. we were staying at an inn that was very cold. I saw one of his black shirts that he wears under his purple tunic. I grabbed it and put it on. I was nice and warm and it smelled like him. The shirt was a little big for me so it when down about half way down my thighs, and the sleeves went way passed my hands. i was checking my self out in the mirror and didn't even hear Light walk into the room. "(y/n)? What are you doin?" he asked standing behind me in the mirror. I turn around embarrassed and blushing. "nothing. just trying to stay warm." i said. he laughed and picked my up, caring me to the bed. where we settled in for the night. while i slept in his shirt.

Erik- he was in the shower. so i grabbed his green tunic, the red sash he tied around his waist, and his black fingerless gloves. i put them on and throw the hood over my head. i looked good and the hood hide my face pretty well.  "What are you doing ?" I turned around with a red face and quickly pulled the hood down. I place my hands on my hips. "NOTHING BAKA!" I yelled at him. he only laughed and laid down on the bed. with no shirt on. I stared at him. "Like what you see baby?" He asked. I crossed my arms and turned my red face away mumbling "baka" underneath my breath.

Sylvando- you tried on one of his costumes while he was performing. you took it off before he could see you in it thou. you didn't want to upset him.

Veronica- Veronica was in the shower. she took all her clothes to the bathroom so when she gets out she can get dressed. but she forgot her red hat on the bed. I wondered what I looked liked in the hat, so i grabbed it and put it on. i walk over to the mirror and I looked ok with it on. "What are you doing with with my hat?" Veronica asked. I turned around and looked at her "What do you think. I'm trying it on." I told her. she smiled at me.

Serena- she was in the shower and I was cleaning and sharpening weapons. my hair keeps getting in my face. I looked around to see if there was a hair tie around. I saw Serena's green headband. That will do. she wouldn't mind i'm sure. I thought to myself. I grabbed it and put it on. it worked well. Serena came back from her shower dressed. "(y/n) have you seen my headband anywhere?" she asked. "Yeah I'm browsing it because my hair keeps getting in my face." I told her. {she thought you look cute in it.}

Jade- The group and I were walking out of Dundrasil. I wasn't watching were I was going and I fell right into a river. My clothes were soaked and I had no extra clothes. Jade gave me one of her extra outfits. I walked behind one of broken down buildings and changed. I walked out from behind the building. the group decided to take camp because we have all been traveling for a long amount of time. I hanged my clothes out to dry. I felt naked with Jade's outfit on. It was way to revealing for me. Everyone had complimented me saying that I looked great. I guess they could tell that I was self conscious about my body.