What They Do When They Want Your Attention

Hero- Light will be more protective over you. when ever you were talking to someone, expecaly a boy, he would came up behind you wrap his arms around you, and rest his head on the top of yours.

Erik- he would, hold you down and lay on you. like if you were stealing at camp and you wanted to get up. Erik would littaly hold you down and say "No your not going anywhere." or if you are laying on a bed at an inn then he would lay on top of you causing you to death.

Sylvando- He would ask you "You haven't forgotten about me right?" hinting to the fact that he wanted your attention.

Veronica- She would straight up and say "(Y/N) PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!'

Serena- she would get closer to you she wouldn't say or  do nothing much. she would just sit really close to you.

Jade- she doesn't really care. she knows that you love her and wouldn't forget about her.

Hendrik- same as Jade. wouldn't really care.

Jasper- he would use his dark magic to pick you up, carry you to him, and place you on his lap. like this one time were jasper was sitting on the kings throw bored as hell.you walked arocces the throne room minding your own business reading a book. when suddenly you felt yourself being lifted up. you let out a squeak of surprise when you felt yourself moving. now usually you floated around but sometimes you walked. like today. the next thing you knew you were sitting on Jaspers lap while he had a smirk and his face and his arms wrapped around you. you tried getting u but his grasped on you tight end. you gave up and sat there cuddling in his lap.