When You Meet Their Family

Hero- sadly you never got to meet his real mother and father but you got to meet his adoptive mother Amber. She was super excited to meet you, but she embarrassed Light when she asked "Does this mean I'm going to have grandchildren and be a grandma soon?" Poor Light when red and he yelled "MOM!" at her. "I'm only kidding sweet heart. Now, wash up, dinners almost ready." she said with a giggle.

Erik- when Mia wake up, she saw Erik and emetanly taken him in a hug. They laughed and Erik looked at you. He had the biggest smile on his face. "Mia, I want you to meet someone." he told Mia. She looked confused them he saw Erik walk over to you and wrap an arm around you. Wow! You thought you yourself, She looks alot like Erik. Same color hair and eyes. Your thoughts were interrupted when you heard Erik say to Mia "Meet my girlfriend (y/n)," He turned to you "(y/n) meet my little sister Mia." Mia looked at Erik than back to you. "Nice to meet you." you said giving her a hug. She was confused but she hugged you back. Mia pulled away from the hug and looked at Erik with excitement. She asked Erik very excitedly "So when is the wedding? She looked like she would be an awesome sister-in-law!" You blushed and giggled with MIa as Erik's face turned red with embarrassment. He gave Mia a little shove and mumbled "Mia don't do that. It's not funny."

Sylvando- You already meet his father

Veronica and Serena- You already knew they were sisters but when you meet their mother and father you were terrified and so were they. They didn't know what their parents would do when they found out that their fathers were gay and dating a girl. But they loved the idea and they were so supportive and nice.

Jade- You walked into the Heldor Castle. Jade stopped and looked at the king. The king saw Jade and his eyes went wide as he stood up. "J-Jade? Is that really you my daughter?" the kind stoddard out. "Yes father it is." Jade said while running up to the kind. She gave him a hug. They started to cry but you could tell that they were trying their hardest not to cry. Jade pulled away and said to the king "Father meet my girlfriend (y/n) she helped me get here." The king walked up to you and held out his hand. You were shocked but you shook his hand and smiled. "Thank you for bringing my daughter back to me." He said to you. You smiled even wider "Your welcome."

Hendrik- All off his people were massacred. So sadly there was no family to meet

Jasper- same as Hendrik

Terry- You already knew his sister Milly.