Chapter 1 ( Amera)

I clutch my work bag in one hand,my laptop in my other,as I enter the elevator taking me to my new job.

I still can't believe that I actually left him, and move to another country.

I know  if he finds me he might kill me but  it's take the chance and try to have a happy life or stay and live  my life in fear so i took the chance  and here i am.

Thanks to my neighbor who introduced  me to this job online a year ago,i started  then and after performing exceptional,and bringing  in lot of great ideas  to the company,the boss offered a job in his team .

I packed my bags, hop on a plane said bye bye to sad live and hello to new live.

It's  the first time i will be meeting  Mr Hawke and Mr holding, in person they are  co-owners  of the company, i have talk to them on video call and meetings but never met them personally.

To say I'm nervous "yes" you guess it right "I'm very nervous.

The elevator dings as it stop and i walk out into the reception area,were i see the receptionist.

"Hello morning "i am here to see Mr Hawke",

"good morning ma'am  name please,"

"Amera Singh ,"
"
yes' third door to the right"

"thank you" i say to her as i turn and walk to the door.

I knocked twice before I heard Mr Hawke, says to come in,i turn the handle  and enter,  as i hear the gravelly voice of Mr Hawke.

"welcome miss Singh hope you had a safe trip".

"Yes"  i say to him as i look seeing him for the first time.

This is the first time I'm seeing him in person,as he stands .  "wow" i didn't realize he's so tall,he has jet black hair,He is lean with muscle and as he comes a feet away from me i can recognize he has gray green eyes.

His eyes always  look unusual, and i always  wonder what color it was, well now I know.

As he stand  there he looks like does alpha businessman you see on those GQmagazines ."well i guest he is, being that he's a very successful businessman.

"Yes" i say to him as he extends his hands for me to shake,

"wow ,your are very  short didn't realize  you are that short".

"I think sitting  behind our desk,didn't show our height ",i say to him as i smile,

"yes that's so true"  he says as he smile to me.

"Welcome to your new job,hope you are excited to be here,as we are to have you."

"Excited yes,and nervous to".

" There's nothing to be nervous about."

"I know but  everything, is still  new to me  and i have some uncertainty in me,so that's why I'm nervous".

"You made the right decision,give it sometime and you will see" Mr Hawke,says as he strides to his desk, "please have seat,"

"Everything  went ok at the hotel,"

"yes" the assistant you send was very nice and helpful,she organize everything and also took me to the room that i had stayed in,"

"Remember i told you we have a house situated for you,which you will be staying at for however  long you want ,once you're  working  at the company,if you decides to choose somewhere else after,that's  your choice to make."

Never Expected Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें