Chapter Sixteen (Drew)

I cheated on my wife,Do I regret it? Yes! Do I regret making love to Amera? No! So you are asking yourself, if he don't regret making love to Amera,how can he regret cheating on his wife.

Well the answer is simple, I should have wait to end my marriage before taking that step with Amera,but I couldn't stay away from her anymore,and in the process, I cheated on Layla,and yes I'm going to end my marriage, because I'm a scumb of a husband and she doesn't deserve a husband who loves her but loves another woman more that her,and yes I love Amera more than Layla.

I told Amera don't worry,but I didn't tell her from the moment I kiss her,I knew my marriage was over,making love to her was the most amazing feeling beside my two kids birth,and I knew there's no life without her in it.

It has been two weeks,I decided that after Liam,graduation which will be in five months, I will tell Layla and end my marriage, I would do it now but Liam's going to college is more important, and I don't want to cause anything to affect him and his dreams and I know both my kids will be devastated when they finds out about my affair and their parents getting a divorce.

If I could keep both Layla and Amera I would but I know life is not that simple and I won't do that to both of them,I love Layla but I can't stay with her knowing right now my heart belongs to Amera, and I can't stay away from Amera and the life I know we could have.

Will it be hard to walk away from my marriage? Yes! Will it be hard to see Layla meet someone else?Yes! Will it be hard to see her fall inlove with someone else? Yes!Will it be hard to see her move on with someone else? Yes! I have been with her for twenty years, done those feelings just don't go away,but she doesn't deserve me to be with Amera and her at the same time and knows nothing about it, thinking everything is good with us and her husband is faithful ,she deserves someone to love her, and give her all of their heart.

Amera and I haven't made love again not because I don't want to, but I want to show her this relationship is real that I'm in it for the long run,so every evening I try to spend at least an hour with her before I go home to my family for dinner and movie,we sometimes looks at the city lights,sometimes we cuddle on the couch just kissing,and sometimes I will drop her home just getting to know more about each other on our way.

Tonight is Friday night, Liam is at his friends,and Mason took lily to the movies,Layla started designing a new hotel that Jason has built, so they are there working late tonight, leaving me time to spent with Amera.

As I enter her office,I see her in the terrace looking at the city lights going to her I wrap my hand around her waist,inhaling her scent.

"Hi baby I miss you."

"You saw me an hour ago in Jason's office."

"But I couldn't do this or this." Turning her to me lifting her a bit and taking her mouth in a passionate kiss,as her tongue enter my mouth I suck on it getting a moan from her, pulling away and releasing her lips she says.

" Wow that was a kiss, and you smell so fresh and minty."

"Because I shower."

"Why did you shower at work you going out."

"No"

" Why don't you take a shower and I will show you why I shower." I say to her still hugging her to me.

"Drew maybe we should go home."

"Baby can't wait to go home,need you now."

"But it's the office, and if someone see us?"