Chapter Twenty Six(Drew)

Making love to her mouth,demonstrating to her in that kiss,staking my claim, she belong to me,she will never belong to any other man,kissing her in the most passionate way having her withering in my arms I pull again peppering one last kiss to her lips.

"Shower now" I need to be inside her,need to claim, touch,kiss every part of her body,bind her to me in every possible way,showing no other man can make her feel the way I do,no other man can cherish her the way I do, and no other man can make her burn with desire the way do,no other man can love her the way I do.

Coming to the shower"This needs to go." Unzipping her dress and taking it off throwing it in the trash.

"Hi that's my good dress."

"You are never wearing a dress you put on for another man ever."striping of my clothes ,I unclasp her bra,and and with more tug destroy her underwear.

" In the shower.washing her body removing the scent she had on for another man,turning her and tugging her to me, I crash my lips to her diving my tongue inside her mouth  tasting her,moving to her neck kissing and sucking marking her there descending lower with kisses down her body,taking one of  her nipples in my mouth I bite on it as she moans, I suck on the other.

"Who do you belong?"

"Passing my tongue on her belly leaving a wet trail going lower, reaching her pussy,I press a kiss to her thigh then taking her legs."

" Rest you legs on my shoulders baby."

"Drew I will crush you."

Taking her legs and putting it around my shoulder,  bracing her on the shower wall, bringing my face to her pussy,I dive in licking  tasting her , I continue licking and sucking her pussy eating her out.

"Drew"

"Shit"

"Drew"

"Who do you belong to,who this pussy belong too."

Sucking and fucking her with my mouth having her pulling and tugging my hair, pushing my head into her pussy  trying to reach her climax, as she begin to clench, thrashing in my hold I take my mouth out of her ,stand lifting her,with one hard push,I slide into her,thrusting into her."

"Fuck you feel so good."

"Fuck I miss being inside of you,I want to live inside of you." Thrust after thrust after thrust.

"Drew I going to come."

"Look at me." Taking my hands and holding her jaw I take her mouth in one dominant kiss,fucking her mouth as I fuck her.

Speeding up my thrust."Amera I am close I want you to come with me."

"Look at me ."

"Who do you belong too?"

"Who Amera" I ask as I'm so deep inside of her,hitting her sweet spot."

"Who"

" Feeling her clenching, I starts shooting my cum inside of her as she says.

" You Drew,You own me ."  coming with me.

Holding her as we come down from our high,I realize it's the first time I didn't use a condom,but it doesn't matter because  when we were going on our trip, I got tested, I was clean, haven't had sex with anyone other than her,even though Layla and I was making out like teenagers at the club we hadn't had sex since before my trip with Amera.