Chapter Thirty Three (Amera)

Love is tragic, isn't  that why Shakespeare wrote Romeo and Juliet and Nicholas spark,wrote,all does sad romance books,because love is tragic, why all the love stories we remembered one or both of the person inlove die,doesn't anyone ever end up with the love of their lives, or are they doomed for the start.

If I had to go back in time and do it all again will I, knowing all the pain I will be enduring,but having just a moment with Drew,I will bear all the pain in the world,heartbreak pains it destroys, demolish smashed you,leaving you with nothing but memories of the moment spent and won't be able to get back.

Rihanna:
Answer you phone
or tomorrow will b
Knocking at your
Door.

With the none stop ringing of the phone I answer because knowing 
Rihanna she will surely reach here.

"Hello."

"What Amera you ghost us for a week straight"

"I answer your text"

"Babe anyone could have send those text,we have to see you face to face well in phone through phone."

"Amera are you ok,you told us things ended with Drew,but babe you don't look so good,you lose weight, and you face is swollen, your eyes are red."

"I ....."the tears started falling again,"I miss....him,god...I don't.... What to do.....how to stop my......heart from hurting..... It unbearable, I feel ......someone is slowly grabbing it and pulling it out.....of.....my.....heart,what do I do?"

"Oh sweety,do you want me to fly out there?"

"No."

"How do you stop the pain?"

"Amera time,it will pain,and you will feel like you're dying, but day  by  day it get better."

"I don't feel this pain will ever go away?"

"It will babes,it will take time,but time heals all wounds." She will know her first boyfriend broke her heart and left her,part  of her hearts remain with him ,she never got it back,she was heartbroken and shattered but eventually she heal.

"How is mom?"

She is good,do you want to talk to her?"

"No I don't want her seeing me in this condition, I will call her off camera, later."

"Ok I will let her know she was worried about you."

"I'm sorry for making her worry will make it up to her."

"Sweety don't worry bout your mom,we will takecare of her,you takecare of yourself ok."

"I will try."

"No babes don't try,do it,you been through alot to let this break and tear you down, you are a fighter, fight and  bring yourself back to life.

" Ok" I agree to her,having not a clue, how I'm to do it.

"You sure you don't want us to come to you?'

" No I will be ok."

"Call us if you need us?"

"I will,  love you ,will call mom in a while."

"Love you, will let your mom know,she will keep her phone close, Takecare,bye."

"Bye."

Why do time fly when you are having fun,but when you are in pain the time becomes still, it has been two months without Drew but it feels as if it has been twenty years, today also make a years since I have been working here,in another time it would have been a day to celebrate, but to me it's the day I saw the love of my life in person,a day that started a spiral of feelings that destroyed so many lives including mine.