Chapter two ( Drew)

As I stand here staring at Amera Singh,our latest employee,Amera started working for the company a year ago when my best friend Jason holding, and I came together and open, "Affordable  for u".

"Affordable  for u" is an online company  that customers can purchase items such as clothing, jewelry, laptops, phone and other accessories  online, where we have sales representatives advertising these items and helping in delivering them to the customers at a quick and safe time.

We started this company for the people who can't afford to buy it from other businesses that have high prices.

Amera has been performing excellent, so we decided to ask her to be a part of our team here at the office, with her exceptional ideas and images that she has shown us,we know she will be a great asset to us.

As I look at Amera she's the same as I have seen her  on video call at her home.

She has on a woman pants suit, hair in a bun,glasses and light lipstick, she's very short though it doesn't help she's in flats.

She is natural, and I admire that about her.

Woman today is all about the fancy clothes,high heels, and so much makeup you don't recognize them if you were to see them without any.

Amera also have a very kind heart,if you get to know her and talk to her,as I have for the pass year,even though it has been on video,you get to see a different side to her, she look at things in a different prospective.

She is also very a hard working person.

I know she left her husband and also their marriage, was bad,but I don't know the details, hope this new start will be good for her.

"Are you ok?"  She says to me, as she pulls me back to the present," "yes" just hopes that everything works out for you here and that you are happy here at the company"

"hope so too."

"So do you like you office?'

"More like love,"I might just move in here and stay, the place is so beautifully design and everything look wonderful."

"Glad you like it,my wife is the one who actually designed the office also the whole building, "wow" she is very talented, "

"yes' she is a interior design."

"Oh that explains it ," you are very lucky to have such a talented wife," 

"I think she is the lucky one" I say to her as I wink and she laughs.

"Knock-knock, both of us turn as we see my business partner and best friend, Jason Holding and his son Mason, enter the office.

"Hi guys" how is our newest member of the team doing? "How was your arrival? everything went ok? The hotel staff was good to you?" Jason asked as he extends his hand to her.

"They had better be good to her,because dad owns the hotel,and I'm sure he won't want to fire anyone," Mason Jason's son say.

"Everyone was good to me and they were very welcoming," she say to him as she shakes his hand.

"Glad to hear that," I am Mason" Jason's son,we haven't met before was working at another one of our business, but I am the best so they had to have me here for my brains and looks also," he say as he smirks.

To say Mason is a manwhore is putting it lightly, he has different woman in his bed every time, he doesn't do repeats or relationship as he put it,and he more goes for does tall blonde bimbo with no brain .

Amera is to smart and intelligent to fall for someone like him,plus she's more like the best friend next door type.

Still knowing him anything is possible with him,I will have a talk with him and put some boundaries in place that he doesn't cross.

Amera has been through a lot and the last thing she needs is more heart break.

"Since everyone is here, lets discuss some of the business working and get everyone on board, so that everyone are on the same level."

The next hour are spent going through everything, and putting everything in prospective as what we want done and by who.

"Ok everyone "I think we are good here,everyone good with everything?"

"Yes they all answer", let's get back to work then."

"Amera if you need anything line one is mine, line two is Jason's."

"Ok"

"Amera it will be my pleasure working with you,"Mason say as he leaves the room.

"Amera  it was lovely to finally me you in person, I look forward to working with you and don't be afraid to ask if you need help in anything," Jason say as a smile at her and walk out the door.

"Hope you was comfortable with everyone," I say to her.

"Yes" everyone was very nice and welcoming."

"I know that you've been through a lot and it was a difficult decision to make leaving your home , family and friends to move here, if there's anything you need or just someone to talk to ,I am here."

"Thank you" Mr Hawke, for everything, I couldn't have made the decision without your job offer and getting everything organized for me to move here, thank you" she say again as she smiles.

As I leave to head to my office, I really wish everything works out for her so that she smiles more.

"Mason" I say as I see him walking into his office," like to have a word with you, "sure" I don't want you flirting or leading Amera on."

"What"

"I know how you are."

"You think I will lead her on?"

"Mason she had just left her family and home,living in a different state, I don't want her to get hurt."

"Is there any other reason? "He asked" as he eyes me.

"No" just looking out for her seeing as I'm the one who brought her here."

"Ok" he says "beside she is not my type, you know that right, I like my women thin tall and....

"Dumb " I say as I smile .

"Hey man so not true."

"If you say so," i tell him as I slap his back and walk to my office.