Chspter Twenty Four(Amera)

Drew:
Why are you going
going to the club.

Drew:
You know how
bad you anxiety
Is if you think
that I will be there
to comfort you ,
you are mistaken.

Drew:
What game are you
playing

Drew:
Answer me Amera

Drew:
You is the one who
wanted to end things
If you feel this damsels
in distress will work
you are wrong

Drew:
Amera I'm being serious:

Drew:
You gone cold turkey
on me now.

Drew:
You wanted to end
thing we have, now
I'm giving my marriage
a second chance and
Focusing all my
attention on making
it work so don't
try to distract me.

"Trust me I know how much you marriage means to you, you have been flaunting it in my face every chance you have gotten."

Those are the text,I have been getting since morning from him,because I decided to go at the club with them tonight,I had no intention of going but after talking to Rihanna, she convinced me to go,she told me not because you fall from a horse means you have to stop trying to ride it,you just have to keep trying over and over until you get it right,decided to take her advice.

I'm scared and nervous, but I asked Mason to get me out of there if I were to panic, and they also convince me,they will not leave my side. I'm also nervous because, Drew and Layla will be there,what am I doing,going clubbing with my ex lover and his wife,I must be mad.

But they all hang together ,and I have to get comfortable with seeing both of them,because I work with him,and she's is his wife she will always be in his life,it's either face them with a smile or show my broken heart and  let her find out about us,so I'm trying to be normal around them,will as normal as I can be.

Hearing the horn of the limo,Yes! They hired a limo to take us,Jason,Mason,Samantha, Drew,Layla and I, hearing the limo,I step out seeing it at the curb ,locking the door and walking down the step,as I arrived Mason open the door and steps out.

"You chariot await " Ma'am " he say as he takes my hand and guide me to the inside, everyone say hello,Drew and Layla are sitting on one seat with Drew hands  right under her breast,holding her to him,while she rests her head between his neck and shoulder, God it's going to be a long night.

On the next seat is Samantha on one end and Jason on the other,leaving Mason and I to share this seat we are on.

"Hi everyone" I say as I smile to them.

"Flats at the club girl?"

"I can't walk on heels,Samantha."

"What do you mean you can't walk on heels! half your life is missing." Layla says.

"I try one time when I was fifteen,felt down never try it again,it actually doesn't entwined me."

"You serious, Woman is all bout how high the heels can be and how sexy they look with it on,and you're telling me it never entwined you." Jason say as he looks at me.

"With heels without heels you still look very beautiful tonight,Dad doesn't know how to give compliments to a beautiful woman, and Drew can't take his eyes off his wife to appreciate another woman beauty"

"Thank you Mason"

"You are welcome mi lady".

"I'm so jealous of you, you only have on lipstick and you look so beautiful" I only apply a little lipstick, because I don't like how I look with make up,while they have gone all out with lipstick, mascara, and the whole get up they can be in a photo shoot, I look like I'm going to the mall.