Chapter Thirty (Drew)

Going to the mini bar in the living room of Jason's, I filled the glass with whiskey, Since Amera had enter my life I had stop Drinking alcohol, because she gets panic attacks with the smell and with the abuse she had from her husband I didn't want her to feel threatened or uncomfortable with me drinking when I'm around her so I abstained for drinking but tonight with everything that has happened, I just need something to take the edge off.

"Hi man ."

"Do you want a shot?" I ask Jason eyeing the bottle.

"Na I good."

"Thanks for dropping my car off, even though I wasn't there to receive it."

"No problem,Mason give me a drop home,he was dropping your daughter home."

"How is she?"

"Not good, looks like she was crying, her eyes was red and swollen, Layla was the same to and Amera, you have gotten yourself in quite a mess there man?'

" Yes I know. "

"I know,you know for a little while now  about you and Amera even ask her to end it at Mason birthday."

"That's why she ended things, do you have a thing for her Jason?you ask her out on a date after you ask her to end things with me."

"Are you serious right now,I ask her to end things because you're married to layla,Whom I ask you never to hurt when you and her got together twenty years ago,do you really believe, I have a thing for her."

"My priority lies with layla always have and always will,but after knowing Amera she have become a friend to me,and neither one deserves to be hurt."

"Do you think I will intentionally hurt them?"

"You have intentionally hurt your wife and kids,by having this affair with Amera.'

" I try to stay away from her,but I couldn't. "

"Why didn't you end your marriage with Layla and then start a relationship with Amera?"

"If you not in my shoes you won't understand how difficult it was for me,to end my marriage and to cheat on Layla."

"Drew I saw you at the club with Layla,you never acted so crazy in all the time that I known you,I even saw you when you went to her,while we was in the dance floor,Layla would have seen if I hadn't turn her around pretending it's a dance move,what were you thinking."

"I wasn't, when she is around I don't think Drew it's as if I'm possessed by her,she is all I see,when I fell for Layla it was beautiful, we were young and happy inlove everything was romantic I believed that to be love,but the way I feel for Amera I can't explain it, it's like I'm missing part of me when she is not around ,sometimes I feel this pain in my chest,but when I sees her the pain goes away,and it hurts to look at her,I just want to hide her inside my heart and keep her to myself, I have never felt this for Layla."

"Manson was right all does months ago,I never believed you could love anyone more than Layla,but you Love Amera more, the way you look talking about her,I see the pain and love in your eyes."

"What are you going to do?"

"I have no idea?"

To say I slept like shit is an understatement,I turn and twisted whole night trying to come up with an idea that will make everyone happy, but more I think about it,is the more I think Amera was right,I can't make everyone happy.