Chapter Twenty Seven (Amera)

"You son-of-are-bitch,How could you fucking do this to me?How could you?After everything we've been through to do this, what you are doing to me  screwing the worker." Layla stands that the door shouting with tears in her eyes to Drew.

"Come lets talk ,come sit down"

"Are you fucking real right now,come lets talk about this ,you fucking are cheating on me you-son-of-are-bitch",she say as she slaps him and with the other hand slap his order side of cheeks pounding on  his chest she Curses him beating on his chest,he takes her wrist trying to calm her down.

" Sweetheart calm down,"

"Sweetheart! And you this is want you came here from,saw my husband on video and decided to come hear and break up a marriage this was your plan all along?",she step to me saying.

" I invited you to my home,you laughed with me and my kids,while behind my back you was fucking my husband. " she is pacing hysterically now around us."

"For the past couple of months before you came here all I have been hearing is Amera this,Amera,that,what! You were showing my husband the goods through video hypnotizing him,for him to bring you here, were you guys already having video sex?  that what you have been doing? Did he bring you here to be his mistress?" Stepping in front of me.

" It wasn't like that."

"Serious it was not like that so you screwing my husband wasn't your plan all along."

"Layla.." Drew calls to her.

"Don't just don't try to explain you way out of this,you're a home wrecker,slut,whore,bitch.."

"Layla stop it."

"You coming to her defines now,oh I forget you're are her saviour,right! Save her from her abusive husband right,I'm sure all that was a lie to get close to my husband."

"You bitch" rushing me pushing me on the floor ,scrambling me hitting slapping and pulling my hair,at the same time Drew picks her up by the waist taking her off me.

"Let me go Andrew."

"That's enough we are going home."

"I'm not done with both of you as yet ,let me go!"

Getting her at door she holds on to the door frame." If you feel he will leave me for you,you are mistaken he could never leave me, he loves me always have and always will, when you married, married with the expectation that your husband will at least cheat on you once,but knows that it will only be that once because he will get restless in a marriage and he will go out there to realize what he has home is what is important to him and is what he really  wants, if you feel he's going to leave me and go to you,dream on because it will only be a dream."leaving me standing there with Drew not saying anything taking his wife home.

Still sitting at the floor, its been and hour since they have left,it could be more or less time,I don't really know ,I'm just sitting at the floor replaying everything she has said to me, most of it is true.

I didn't plan any of it or came here with the intention of destroying a family,I didn't plan on falling inlove with Drew or have him become my life, because he has, without him I feel like I'm just strolling through life waiting for just the days to run it's cost,he is my life, heart and soul,I didn't plan to fall inlove with him,but it happened and there's nothing I can't do to stop loving him,if there was I would have done it the moment I fell for a marriage man with kids.

Maybe she is right about me being a home wrecker,whore, slut and bitch, will a decent normal woman fall for a married man with kids will she have an affair with a married man,will she have sex with a married man, knowing by entering into that situation she'll be hurting a family breaking up a home.