Chapter Twenty Nine (Amera)

Have you ever cried uncontrollable, that even though you try to stop crying the tears keeps falling, that what's happened to me , I lost count of time and I'm just in a ball laying  in bed sobbing my heart out,for everything that had happened, and everything that's to come,and the more time that passes without hearing anything from Drew,make my heart pain more.

As I hear the click of the light switch,I opened my eyes seeing Drew coming to me,as he sits on the bed, I clung to him,just as he catches me in his arms, clenching him to me, like he will disappear if I let him go.

"Oh baby !I'm here love, everything is going to be ok."

"Drew" I cry.

"Shh baby don't cry you know I can't see tears in your eyes?"

"I'm so sorry Drew,because of me you will lose you family,"I sob harder.

" Shh,love, you will make yourself hyperventilate if you continue to cry like this ,come on calm yourself, breathe,in and out,come deep breathes in and out." As I listen to his voice, I start calming myself in his arms.

Coming down from my hysteria,with Drew still holding me.I tilt my head looking to him.

"I'm sorry for the pain that Layla is going through because of me,and I know I have no right to ask but how is she doing?

"She is distorted,hurt, heartbroken, but you are not at fault, I'm the one responsible for the heartache she's facing,I'm the one whom cheated on her."

"But you cheated on her with me,I'm much to blame as you,I never wanted my love to cause anyone pain,but yet it did."

Passing his hand on my cheeks he continues embracing me to him,looking in my eyes with so much love in it,making me get lost into the deep of his feelings, why do I have to cause another pain just by loving him,why can't he be mine without the heartbreak? or the destruction of a family?

"What happened when you reach to your home,how did things go?"

"Not good." He places me to sit on the bed gently, then get up and walk to the window staring out to the sky.

"She call me all the names in the book,a cheater can be call and even more,then the kids came down because of her,screaming and shouting."

"No"

"That's not even the worst, she told the kids."

"Why will she hurt the kids like that?"

"She was hurting thought by telling the kids she will be hurting me,but hurt the kid in the process, when she realized what she had done, she went to talk to them,but it was to late they already had gotten hurt."

"What did the kids say?"

"Liam was hurt didn't want to be near a cheater, he left to go at Justin's,Lily just kept crying and she called her safe haven to pick her up."

"Mason?"

"Yes"

"Drew god! I'm sorry for everything."

"I never wanted to hurt Layla and my kids,in this way but now that's its out,I feel light, like a weight has been lifted from my shoulder."

"Did you tell her,that you was leaving her,and you wanted a divorce?"

"Yes" He turn to me and walks then sit on the chair at the computer desk.

"You ended you marriage to her?" He looks away then looks at me,bend   his head in his hands.