Chapter Thirty Two(Drew)

"Where were you" Layla is standing at door of the guest room as I comes out of the shower.

"At work I told you before I left that I got a call from my business client and I had to fax some papers to him that was at my office."

"Are you sure you wasn't at hers?"

"Layla I told you I'm giving our marriage a chance, didn't I."

"You say that but are you?"

"What do you mean?"

"If you are giving our marriage another chance why are you sleeping in the guest room and not our bedroom?"

"I just need sometimes Layla." Walking to bed taking my clothes and going back to the bathroom to change, putting on my clothes I return to the room.

"So now you can't even change you clothes in front of me?" I don't answer her because I'm not looking for a fight tonight, the past week has been torture for me,I never in my life felt the way I'm feeling right now,the pain in my heart is gutting.

"You say you need time, time to get over her but yet when you was sleeping with her,you sleep in the same bed with me."

"I never sleep in the same bed with you, when we sleep together, I always stayed at the office after."

"You mean all those times, God O my God."

"Why didn't you come home to me,because you felt guilty sleeping in the same bed with another woman after you had sex with the love of your life."

"God Layla!How could I sleep next to you knowing just hours before I was inside another woman, you meant more to  me for i to be that cruel to you."

"But not enough to stop you from having an affair right,fucking another woman, or was it making love?" She angrily shouts at me.

'Why are you bringing all this up now,you asked for three years,I'm giving you it ain't I? "

"I'm not allowed to be upset because my husband felt inlove with another woman, had an affair with another woman and willing to leave me for said woman?"

"If it was me whom had an affair, fuck another man,what would you have done?" The talk of her fucking another man does gets me jealous but she will have to move on with someone else because I'm going to do everything possible to go back to Amera,it will hurt me to see her in another man arms,but It wouldn't destroy me,that how I know Amera is the love of my life because just the thoughts of her going on a date with another man kills me.

"If you want to persuade a relationship with another man,I wouldn't stop you."

"Drew "

"You serious, she means that much to you?" I don't answer her because I wouldn't hurt her more than I already have.

"Drew I ask you for three years to make our marriage work,I won't give up this easy,I will fight until the fight leave my body,but I won't give up."

"Why are you fighting for someone that doesn't worth you fight,someone whom hurt you badly, whom broke your heart and keeps on breaking it over and over again.?"

"Because I don't know how to stop loving you Drew." With those parting word she walk out the room,taking my phone and laying down on the bed,I open my photos and goes to the one I took off Amera  sleeping the first night I stayed at her place,she looks so peaceful and breathtaking beautiful. "I don't know how to stop loving her Layla if I knew I would have told you, so you could stop loving me." I whisper into the room.