Chapter Seventeen (Amera)

"You are telling me,you and him are having an affair, please tell me you are joking? Amera this is not you,you don't go about having affair with married man,or breaking up a family."

"Timmy I know but,I love him."

"Love doesn't make it right,Amera."

"How could you do this,you are the one who will  sacrifice your love,and give him to someone else, not snatch  someone else love from them."

"I know Timmy but for once in my life, I wanted to have something for myself that I wanted."

"And you wanted him?"

"More than anything in my whole life, are you mad at me?"

"More like disappointed."

"Timmy I don't know what to say."

"There's nothing you can say,it's just something I have to process,so he is taking you out on a date?"

"Yes."

"Amera be careful, this is going to get very messy, and people are going to say lots of bad and horrible things about you and question your character."

"I know."

"Will you be able to face that storm that's coming?"

"I love him,I'm willing to face anything for him even death."

"Don't talk like that,and you know even though I don't agree with the decision you made,I'm here for you."

"Thanks Timmy,for always being there for me."

"That's what friends are for."

"How are Rihanna and Sameera?"

"Well Rihanna took your mom shopping, but Sameera is grounded."

"Yes Mom told me this morning when I talk to her they were going shopping, but why are Sameera grounded?"

"Lets see,Andrew decided to sneak my  fourteen years old daughter out at one o'clock in the morning take a boat sail to the sea,so that she can see the city's light,apparently that's the best spot to watch it, according to Stevie."

"The camera pick them up sneaking out,and security call and inform us,Stevie and I went to get them,and Stevie told them if they wanted to sneak out they should have told him,he would have told them how to go around the cameras."

As I start to laugh he says"Wait that's not even the worst."

"There's more?"

"Yes! So when we took the boat to find then,just as we almost reach the coast guard pull up to then."

" Noo"

"Yes!As we got there they ask for Andrew ID,they didn't believed he was twenty two years,they said he looks like a fourteen year old,and being, I wasn't his parent unless we show his ID,they was taking him into custody until his parents came."

I bust out laughing with that, because Andrew does look like a fourteen year old boy,"O my god what did you do."

"We had to sail to shore,wait two hours for Stevie to go get his ID to show it them."

"You must have been mad."

"Mad don't begin to describe how I was."

"Andrew had it from me,and Stevie too,trust me your Mr could do no wrong wasn't innocent in all this, I band them from coming to the house and Sameera is band from hanging with them."