chapter nine (Drew)

I like to venture into different types of businesses,branch my hands in different elements, and such element are a set of nightclubs that I owned,these club is one of my biggest sources of being wealthy as I am, I have many different businesses,but nightclub is the majority of my assets.

These nightclub are high end with fancy designs and structures,there's VIP lounge with serving tables and chairs, bar areas and dance floors, then there's the club downstairs that have bar,dance floor and high top tables, my employees, are VIP servers, bartenders and managers that are best in their expertise.

Having managers at each establishment, make it unnecessary from me to be there at all time, when I was younger I was more involved in the everyday aspect of thing, now that I'm forty eight years old, and I have a family at home, I only visit the clubs one time every month, just to make sure everything is running and there's no problems.

Tonight I'm here to do just that, I have now finished my meeting with the manager of this particular club and I'm heading down the stairs to leave,when I hear a scream, heading to see what's happening as people are gathering around the area, I stop short as I see Amera in the ground, sitting her body shaking and she looks like she's hyperventilating and a guy is touching her shoulders trying to lift her.

I see red ! What is she doing here? Rushing to the area,I pull the guy off her."Don't touch her" I shout to him  as he rises his hand showing me, he's does not mean anything,"what did you do to her?"

"Nothing I saw her like this and came to help her."

"Amera can you hear me" I say to her,I kneel down to her putting my hand on both of her cheeks,and she looks like she's in another world.

"What happen ?" Mason say as he come down next to me,should have known he was behind her being here.

I lift her bridal style taking her out of the crowd and the night club,as I set her on top of my car and turn to open it, I see Mason and Samantha behind me.

"What were you thinking bringing her here." I shout to him."

He goes to her holding her hand ." Amera breathe ,deep breath  Amera you ok? Amera Amera."

I open the car door ,pushing him out of the way, picking her up and rest her in the car,stooping down to her,"Amera baby you need to come back to me,come breathe ,Amera come deep breathe, come Amera I'm here waiting on you baby ,come back to me," she blinks,open her eyes and says the one word that turn my world into a axis.

"Drew"

"Yes Amera I'm right here, going to take you to the hospital ok."

"No........no.........hospital............medicine......... Home.......please.........take me............home." She say as she continues  to short breath.

I buckle her seat belt get up and and turn to go to the driver side as Mason says.

"I will take Amera home."

"Don't worry will take her home,you already did enough damage by bringing her here."

"Drew stop being her knight and shinning armor, she don't need it."

I turn around getting in his face ."stay away from Amera , Mason or I swear....." Turning to head to the car.

"Swear want Drew, your line are blurring and you can't even see it Drew you are going to destroy everything you have.

" I don't have time for this." I say as I turn and head to my door opening the car as I'm getting in ,Mason says

'"You are going to destroy yours princess life,and if you do that I will kill you for it."

Never Expected YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara