Chapter Thirty One(Amera)

"Drew give me one last memory to take with me for the rest of my life, Make love to me please Drew. I Asked off him as he ended the kiss.

Looking into my eyes tenderly he whispers," I'm giving us one memory,that's won't be our last, to hold on to until I'm reunited with you, because Amera somehow, someway,I will find my way back to you,This is my promise to you." With those words he ever so gently kisses me,nibbling on my lip then he deepen the kiss with his tongue,as he sucks on my tongue he raises my hand pulling my top over my head.

I start slowly unbuttoning his shirt taking it off him and dropping it to the floor,he lifts me,placing me on the bed tenderly,then starts caressing me  placing feathers kisses from my lips to my neck running down between my breast reaching the waist band of my pants.

Undoing the strings and taking it off, he kiss my feet,coming straight up to my panties,delicately take off those, spreading my legs he kisses my thighs,and as his lip touch my center, I hiss out.

Capturing my eyes to his,he lick my center with his tongue, and sucks on it,making me lost all senses, keeping his eyes lock to mine he enter his tongue into me making love to my pussy,in and out he does, pulling out his tongue he circles my clits and suck on the bud as I am about to erupt,he suck one more time, then begin his caressing of my body again by kissing and touch every part of my body as he make his way back to my lips, marking it to his memory.

"I love you" he profess to me with so much love in his eyes.

"I love you too Drew." Hearing these word he passionately slides inside of me,he pulls out slowly and sensually making my body move to his pace, he move his body very beautiful showing all his define muscles, he take my feet rest it on his shoulder going even deeper, but he doesn't change his pace thrusting slowly and sensually.

He released my feet flipping we over so I'm on top of him riding him,he guides my movement, the way he wants,and I know he want it to last as long as possible, as we starts to get closer to our release, he  sits up kissing me while he is moving inside of me,holding the back of my neck with one hand and placing the other in my lower back he flip us over again,we end up sideways on the bed,holding the back of my neck to keep my head up,he slides in and out moving his thrust a little faster.

Lying on me,he level his eyes on me,whispering to me,"You are my heart and soul don't even forget."

As he feels me clenching on him,he quickened his thrust, sliding faster,in and out,in and out and as I'm about to bawl out with ecstasy, he crashes his mouth to mine inhaling my sounds.

Making love to me so beautifully, making a memory, I will keep for the rest of my life, and if this is the last time we would be to together ,I will cherish every moment of it for the rest of my life.

He gets up from the bed lifting me,"Yes you guess it bridal style. " taking us to the shower,both of us passionately wash each other,as the tears start forming in my eyes I look to him to seeing that his eyes has tears too,closing my eyes and willing the tears away so he doesn't feel guilty.

We towel each other off,and enter the bedroom where he puts on his t-shirt on me.

"I know it has a bad memory, from when Layla caught us,but tonight with us have been the most beautiful night of my life,  think about this memory of us tonight when you wear this t-shirts."

"I will Drew,this is the most beautiful night of my life,no one has ever made me feel,so love and cherish the way you had tonight it will live in my heart forever." Both of us glazing at each other with so much love and emotion, how do we move on from this feeling?  how are we going to pick back up the broken pieces of our heart.

Turning away from him,before the tears fall he dressed back with his clothes,Walking out the door leading down the stairs I go,because if I don't he won't be able to,reaching the front door,I open it with him right behind me.

"How do you say goodbye to the love of your life,the other half of your heart,the person who is your heartbeat.

Facing him now with the tears running down my face,because I can't stop it anymore, he looks at me with tears in his eyes too.

" Listen to me,I love you,you are my heart and soul,." He pauses then he continues. Now that I know what it like to have you in my life,how am I going to live with you?"

"I don't care how long it take,three years from now,five years from now, or even twenty years from now,I will come back to you,I don't  know how or when but I will always come back to you,I'm not asking you to keep your life on hold waiting for but,I'm telling you I always return to you."

With those words my tears become unbearable, he starts planting kiss all over my face,eyes, nose,cheeks lips,making  us taste the salt of our tears mixed together, then he embrace me hugging me as tight as possible releasing me he holds on to my hand as he turn and start walking to his car as he reaches the tip of my fingers while he walks it slip from his, he continues going to his car never looking back,as he enter,he starts it make a turn to head out.

Reaching the gate he stops,a second just sit there with his head down then he drives off never looking back,with me standing looking at him disappear from my view and my life hope its not for forever?