Chapter Nineteen (Amera)

Thing has been strain between Drew and I since two months ago, when he spent the night at my house,the next couple of days after that he didn't even come to see me or even call or send a text message,but I knew it was the first time he stay at another woman home and bed the night so I give him his space.

We have since been back together even made love a couple of time at the office and even at my home,but he has never stay the night,even though I knew, Layla stay at Jason's a couple of night when working late,because he will come and watch a movie and even cuddle with me,but he never stayed the night.

Does it hurt when he leaves to go back to his home? Yes ! But I'm the other woman here so I can't be angry with him or even hate it that he leaves.

I'm seeing the toll it's taking on him the lying and cheating, the way he's hurting Layla, it's hurting him, he hates what's he has been doing,the lies the betrayal, it's killing him inside and I know what I have to do.

I once told him,love me enough to let me go,now I have to love him enough to let him go because as much as I love him and want to be with him,I can't knowing its destroying him,maybe the fantasy of our is wearing of and he decided that he wanted to keep his marriage, but doesn't know how to end things with me.

All these things are on my mind as I look at them chatting with some of the co workers at Mason birthday party,today is his birthday so we are here at his party right now.

"Hi why the down face ? Were are that beautiful smile?" Jason says as he come and sit next to me.

"Hi Nothing just enjoying the party." As he eyes me he says.

"Amera hope I'm not stepping out of line but can I say something."

"Sure"

"Do you know Layla and I were childhood neighbors."

"No I didn't"

"Yes ! Drew and I were friend since we're about six,Layla were two, you know being children we thought she was a cute baby,so we use to go and play with her,but then we reach about twelve and playing with an eight year old girl wasn't fun anymore."

"But Layla develop a crush on Drew,Drew was being a teen chasing teen girl, when we're about seventeen, Drew brought a girl at our home we was going on a double date,Layla was outside, and she saw us,as I call to her as we was heading to the car, she didn't turn around the same time, I call her again then she turn with a smile on her face trying to hide the tears that was in her eyes,that's when I realized she was inlove with him."

"I didn't say anything to him,because she was young and he would go of to college leaving her in a year anyways,but I got my high school girlfriend pregnant, and I stay here for her  and he went of to college leaving a fourteen year old girl Layla but when he came back three years she was a eighteen year old young woman,  he tried to stay away from her, for four year but he couldn't so he went after her."

"Trust me they broke lots of rules,both when she was eightteen and four years after that,just like you're breaking right now."

"We are not..."

"Amera don't try to deny it, I have live life l see things  more that you can imagine, I can see as clear as day that my firstson is inlove with a girl,and yes she is only a girl,but a girl who thinks she's is inlove with his brother, but truly she's is inlove  with him."

"I can see a woman who's inlove with a married man, who save her from a bad situation and who was like a knight in the fairy tale, I can see a man who see a new woman who entice him,who entwined him but when all this new fantasy becomes old reality."